Walmart!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SHARON FLEMING, Nov 30, 2007.

1. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Went to Wally World today and OH! What fun I had (LOL). The store was packed the parking was full and I think I was the only English speaking customer there. I went there to shop for groceries adn changed my mind in a hurry.

Any to make a short story long I only bought five items (candels, gloves and stuff like that) I checked out in jewerly and was ready to get our of there, when I got to the front door a greater said "oh! honey I have to scan all of your items and put labels on them, I said OK no problem, she took each item out and scanned it with a hand held scanner, she entered the last one and said OH NO I lost everything and I have to start

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Ya just cant get good help these days,:big_smile:

3. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I think I would have said, "OK, honey, when you get your scanner fixed, you can just put these things back on the shelf and I'll do my shopping somewhere else."

4. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Jeeze I missed up that last post and the " rules said you can't edit more than 5 min.
    So for the rest of the story
    She had to rescan everything 3 times and every time she made a mistake she said OH Honey I lost every thing. I was trying to be nice and said that's OK ( she was really old) After she got it right she said Honey customer service is right around the corner. I said why in the heck do I have to go to customer service and she said OH Honey i thought these were returns, I said no I just bought them and if She called me honey one more time I was really to lose it. She said OH Honey now I have to take the labels off When she took them off She said now Hony you have a good holiday. I just grabbed the sack and got the heck out of there
    NO! I did not wish her Merry Christmas

Sorry this was so long
    A unhappy shopper
    Sharon
    if this post doesn't make since don't feel bad it doesn't make sense to me either

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    ...................Like I said :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I try to stay out of there this time of year. Unless I go in the wee hours of the morning. It is usually a mad house.

7. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    They some real winners there.:crazy:

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    On all the big super stores, I like Meijer. They have everything I need. My wife goes to Walmart, I go To Meijer.

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Don't you just LOVE Wally World. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

10. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks for reminding me of what I'm about to go through.
    That right there would have made me walk out which I have done a few times. I can do without the shopping.
    What was the bell ringers doing when ya walked out. eyeballing the goods.:tounge_out: LOL.

11. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Christmas at Walmart.

Its a Sunday morning affair for me that takes place no earlier then 2AM.
    The place is all but dead.

12. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    checking out at a check out scan and she thought you were returning? she must have been new. you have a lot more patience than i do. fraid of what i'd of said. first off, second honey would of been it. then would of asked why the labels. just more crap to scrape off when i get home. sheeeeee's , only reason i go to wally world is cause cheapest place around here.
    gary

13. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    I have on several occasions walked out of the wal-mart in west Memphis, telling them that they could put the stuff back on the shelves after they made major screw ups. It does no good to talk to store manager if there is one there and corporate is a joke. I stay out of wal-mart unless I just have to go.

14. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    It's a good time of year to stay out of place like that.

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Wal-mart is one of the reasons I don't like this time of year. After working there for almost 6 years I dread this time of year. BTW, I hate Wal-mart also!:smile2:

16. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    I get along with the Wal Mart crowds when there isn't one. :wink:

Late at night...through the week...just be ready to dodge the stockers with their pallets of stuff out on the floors.

17. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    sharon,
    We all have had this sort of thing happen to us at Wally- World. I think that one of the sad things about walmart is what they have done to thousands of small business in just about every small town in the US ( closed them down). However they do hire alot of older people ( doint pay them much & no ben.) I hope that I can keep my head above water and never have to work for them. Its only 2 miles from my house to walmart and they doint have any good catfishing stuff, but today my fishing friend and I drove 140 miles to go to Bass Pro, and Cabelas, and several time each of us said I can get this cheaper at Wally world. ( shop the net and save on gas) Back to your checking out , a friend told me that the reason Wally people were looking at your recepts as you left the store was because there was some people that would go in the store and buy some stuff than go out side and give the recepts to another thief , and he would go back in the store and pick up the same items and try to walk out using the same recept. We all have to pay the bill for those that are to lazy to work and get buy stealling .
    Thanks for your post. Paul

18. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I was in wal mart this afternoon. Had to drop off a prescription. When I went in there, it was daylight....I waited..and waited...and waited....and just for good measure waited some more. Finally got my daughters medicine and was able to leave...it was DARK! Theres ALOT of spanish speaking folks that work there and gather there and....have family reunions there! If at all possible, I try to refrain from wal mart! :ah:

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sharon do not tell john about this one:wink:and MERRY CHRISTMAS HONEY:roll_eyes:

20. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am sorry I just had to do it as if you havnt had a rough enough day:smile2: