Walmart sale

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by beakus, Feb 2, 2007.

1. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    i was at walmart last night and the fishing stuff was on clearance,i grabed a rapala scale for $17(was $29),a spare cast net for $7 was ($15) and some 8" bobbers for $2 (was$3.50) so start checking.

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Oh brother you did mop up:big_smile:

3. FishBrew

FishBrew New Member

State:
    North Texas
    The ole annual late winter Wal-Mart fishing garage sale. If they have something you want, odds are you can get a deal.

4. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    thanx for the heads up dude sounds like u cleand up

5. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    thanks for the heads up man!

I picked up a 'graphite' rod from wally world last winter for $25...it was marked down from $80. Unfortunately, i broke the tip off this summer when campin...DOH.

think i will hit up a few of them and see if I can score again.

cyas
    robert

6. fisherman94580

fisherman94580 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like a deal to me, might run over to wally world later!

7. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You got some good buys,no doubt. I have one of those Rapala scales that I gave nearly $30.00 for. They are really good scales,especially for $17.00!!
    Glenn

8. catgetter1

catgetter1 New Member

State:
    louisiana
    Wow, seen your Wallyworld adventure went as well as mine...Got the same scale fer the same price.....Got a pair of really insulated gloves fer $2.00 and a solid cleaning rod fer my 25-06 fer $3.00 man they had some deals....

9. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    I got 3 of the submersable lights on sale for 7 bucks a piece regular 14 .96 and i got a trailer wire kit for 5 $ I didnt even check the shad nets but i will be going back to check cause 7 is a great deal.

10. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    I was in Walmart yesterday and it was one of the few times that I didn't look around at the fishin stuff.................HMMMMmmmmm!
    I think I have to go back may have left something out of my Super Bowl Sunday Meal....Thats another story:wink:

11. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Good deals, there.

12. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    I know what you mean. I was in there the other day and saw a 55lb thrust, Minn Kota, transom mount, trolling motor for $124. Down from $185, to $154, til it finally landed at $124 A shame that I didn't *have* $124.:tounge_out: Perhaps next week it'll be down to $99

Jon

13. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I went tonight but my wife was with so I had to behave. Hopefully it'll be on on thursday so I can go when I have off & the mrs isnt home yet.

14. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I bought one of those 50 lb. Rapala digital scales today for $17 on clearance. After I read your post the other day, I've been checking my local Walmart for clearance items every few days. It was the only one left. I'm pleased.

15. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Bought a folding Rapala fishing knife for 5 bucks normally more.

16. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    I managed to get to walmart today with out my wife with and now Im bringing out my old big fish rod out of retirement as I managed to get a decent reel on sale for $13 (reg price was 29.95). It will do nicely since we only have channels up my way.

17. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Snagged them at $11 in OKC

18. malaki

malaki New Member

State:
    Redmon Illinois
    got a large landing net for $5. netting looks kinda cheap but its long and 5 bucks, cant go wrong!thanks for the tip! might check out a biger one this weekend. just wish things would thaw out so i can go fishin!!

19. Captain Ahab

Captain Ahab New Member

State:
    Owensville, MO.
    Yep. Hit Wally World myself today. Picked up a couple of Rapala 6 inch fillet knives for 5 bucks each. Normaly 10.96 each. Got a couple of other goodies that were way too cheap to pass up! Thanks for the heads up!

20. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just got back from another Wally world adventure.:lol: I got a Swissgear rechargeable lantern for 9, noticed a guy buying one and some Brinkman rechargeable lanterns as well, he bought those out. Also got a 660 yard spool of 30 pound Mossy Oak Line for 3.50. I think I remember someone saying Mossy Oak line was good, I hope so.