walmart (Avon,In) fishing clearance

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by ironcat, Feb 4, 2009.

1. ironcat

ironcat New Member

State:
    indiana
    went to the walmart in avon and they have a clearance aisle by the toy section and they had alot of stuff for 1 dollar. I'm talking packages of eagle claw 1/0 to 3/0 packages of 50 for $1. eagle claw 4/0 and 7/0 circle packages of 6 for $1. 100 size 4 and 8 packages of 100 for $1. Berkley trilene max 4 thru 17lb test for $5. berkley big game 30lb 440yd for $3. 1 ounce to 4 ounce packages of bank sinkers for $1. my brother pours them for me so didn't have to buy. I'm telling you its a good deal if you live close get up there and get you some. It is not in the fishing section it is in ther clearance aisle!!

2. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    they been having the same thing at our walmarts around here . I went to 5 different ones buying all the bait tubes up . they are normaly 1.89 a pack of 2 and i got the for .25 cents a pack . Bought 87 packs lol should be enough . now if the bait shop would put that 100 dollar bucket of sonnies on sale i would be in heaven

3. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah I believe they are at all the wal marts

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I see they had their Cast nets marked down to 15.00. Normally 23.00.That was for the 4 ft net. Of course I didn't have the money then.:sad2:

5. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I didnt see and cast nets for sale. But the did have a few nets for 5 bucks... I bought one to make a drop net with.. Sweeeet now when Im fishing off a tall ledge i can just throw out the drop net and pull up the fish

6. jms43

jms43 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the heads up guys. I'll definitely be stopping by walmart today on my way home to check it out.

7. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Heck ya no more swimming in the river

8. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    or hugging them trees to get to the lower banks

9. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    The Walmart here in New Albany is also having that clearance sale too.
    I didn't check with Clarksville or Louisville, but I'm assuming that it's all over. Good luck with the bargains guys.:wink: