Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Georgia this gathering will be the fourth one we have had and what I would like to do is build it up other states have fishin contests and sinker makeing expo casting contest what can we do to compete with them and have some fun and get our membershio up if you don't know about the gathering go over to the member gathering forum and get the info and sign up

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
Richard,

I am going to make up some flyers and give them out to everyone that shows up. Hopefully we can get them in the bait shops of where we live to get more GA members involved.

I am also going to go to Ludowici GA and talk with the counsel about hosting a BOC catfish tournament annually for flatheads.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brothers and Sisters in catfishing our Gathering is not getting alot of attention or interest I don't care if you joined the BOC today you can come and have fun just go to the member gathering thread look for the one in Ga and post that you are going and we will get you on the list

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I might even pull the rig to ol JOOOOE JA for a piece of Unka Louderback. :cool2::big_smile:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have marked it on my calender and will try my best to be there. I live in Jesup so wont be needing reservations. Will make futher contact as time gets closer and let you know what we need to bring as far as food.

AJ

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just to make sure we get it post on the ga gathering thread in the member gathering section please if you want ot go to the gathering this is to let us know how many will be there but if you decide at last minute that is allright too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.