Wake Up Georgia

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Dec 31, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Listen Ga. we need to push up our membership the easiest way is talk also if you check with paul aka catfish commando you can get some cards there is also flyers available. Also please let me know if you want to move the gathering to coincide with the Flathead tourniment in May it doesn't matter to me just want it to happen

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Richard,

If the dates were moved, it would give us a bigger presence at the catfish festival, and we could gain more new members in the process.

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I'm for where ever. All we need are the dates and location and we're there.

4. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    I lied. Just made a post on the gathering page. <My daughters birthday party is that weekend. The rest is on the other page.

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Paul I agree I just don't want to keep any one from going to gathering that had the dates already set for vacation from job that is why I want some input on it

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Richard,

Whatever the group decides is fine by me, it will be fun no matter what happens :wink:

7. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    moving actually would be better for me cause I was going to CA for training then, please please please change it :smile2:

8. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Moving it is ok with me. Just let us know.

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yes Ga. the dates have been changed to keep down as much confusion as possible we need to move the gathering discusion to the gathering forum and the thread there for it I will try to keep information on the gathering in both forums but it is hard to keep it right