WAKE UP ALABAMA!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by j.bridges, Jan 17, 2009.

1. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    Where is everybody at....How is everybody doing....did you have a good chirstmas....have you been catching any good fish...are you staying warm....are you frozen....just trying to get something going....tight lines to everybody:wink:

2. wigginsdano59

wigginsdano59 New Member

State:
    alabama
    some people are having to work:sad2::sad2:

3. BAMAJUGGER

BAMAJUGGER New Member

State:
    mccalla,alabama
    ive been fishing a couple times this year but with no luck,there has been a lot of river flooding lately which makes it aggravating to me..if it will ever warm up im ready to go back

4. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I haven't been out much latley but hope to start hittin it hard soon. Ran the river about a week ago but it was really flooded and I started having some motor problems so didn't get to fish. Soon as this cold snap gets out of here I hope to get over to Michtell or Bouldin dam and find some big blues. Then gonna head to West Point for the GA gathering. We should try to get together sometime this year. I know Harold tried hard to get everyone together last year but it didn't work out.

5. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i havent made it out , need to catch some skips ,going to cumberland city in a couple weeks . need to put my 997 on my boat ,need to fish but hate to fish alone and my partner stays to busy to fish . my trolling motor is being worked on . humm looking for work , that is about it

6. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    I would like to see a gathering...How is Harold doing???haven't seen him on here in a while....Mike let me know if your ever up this way....

7. sloride

sloride New Member

State:
    Hartselle, Alabama
    hey, Jason...Im a newbie to the forum and kinda new to chasing big cats. I've been on a few trips with Mike(Southerncats) to learn a technique or three and it's paid off...he's a goodfella. I'm mostly fond of tailrace fishin' for whatever's biting(stripers, smallmouth,white bass) but December-Feburary is mighty slow in the tailraces and is the perfect time to hunt catfish.
    If you see a tan seaark w/yammy tiller, it's most likely me. I fish quite a bit with CFF member SPOON below G-ville gam out of his G3 CC, also....hope to see you on the water.
    Here's a pic of a fish I was lucky to put a buddy on last month...his PB and the biggest in my boat...a CPR'ed 78 we caught at the nuke:

Attached Files:

8. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    Have not had Big John in the water since the end of September, been
    after deer and hogs. But it won't be long now. I have already started
    making plans for cat trips. Started getting tackle ready.

9. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama

Hey Dave...

Iam sure will run into each other one day..probably already have and just didn't know it....Thats a nice fish right there....congrats......as far as Mike being a goodfella...I don't know about that:smile2::smile2::smile2:....just kidding MIke....your alright in my book.....p.s. I'll be in a fisher deep v hull with a walk thourgh windsheild....can't miss it....

10. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    you cant miss jasom look for the ugliest person on the water :eek:oooh: next to me .he really does have a nice boat thou .

11. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    you not right in the head derric:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:....lol

12. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    ok your point is????????????????? noone ever said i was right ,just cant prove me wrong

13. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    Well I guess you have a point...:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

14. fugeman

fugeman New Member

State:
    ALABAMA
    Been deer hunting. Now I'm about ready to go cat hunting.:smile2::smile2: