Waiting on the clock

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by paleocaver, Jul 7, 2006.

1. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Went home at lunch and hooked up the boat, pulled it back to work and now I'm waiting on 3:30. Gonna hit the Tenn River. Keep looking at the TVA site and so far they aren't generating any water which is a BAD thing. Supposed to be running 2 or more units after 1:00 pm. They better hurry. I'll report back on what we catch. Area I'm fishing I've caught blues, channels and flats, so I never know what's tugging on the end of the line.

2. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Good luck Scott!! Hope you get a bigun today!

3. TxRiverman

TxRiverman New Member

State:
    Lockhart Tx
    Good Luck. Save some for the rest us!

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Good luck Brother.

5. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    Wish i was getting out tonight, Good luck!

6. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Whooooo hooooo! now the currents running at over 48,000 cubic feet per second. That kind of flow makes for a good days fishing.

7. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Good Luck I hope you have a great trip.

8. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    There you are...ready to take care of business and you have to wait on some dumb ol clock!! You know the fish are starving. They will probably eat some leaves or twigs or worse because you have to wait till 3:30 before you can give them the real food. Sure add the idiots don't have the turbins running, confusing the bite. We really do call this fun?
    Don

9. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good Luck & report back!

10. paleocaver

paleocaver New Member

State:
    USA
    Well it was a little disapointing. We got down there at 4:00 pm with good water flow. I managed 2 blues (2 and 4 pounds) on frozen skipjack. A couple of other hits but I think they were gar. Fished hard along a 2 mile stretch of bluffs and trees with no other hits. The water shut off abruptly at 7:30. We went home. Not what I was hoping for but hey - I went fishing!:big_smile:

11. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on the catches, always nice when you can get out and catch something.

12. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    They must have read your post and shut you down. hope you do better nextime.