Wait til you hear this

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by pendog66, Feb 11, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Last night at the Dayton Bombers game i saw the most pathetic excuse for a coach. We had our Enforcer Marco Caprara put a Wheeling player(Patrick) on the Bombers Bench. That player then proceeded to Board check the he!! out of defenseman Jeremy Van Hoof. Hes head smacked the glasses and cut his eye bleeding all over the ice. Marco was finishing a check at the blueline and didnt see what happened and by the time he did Patrick was off the ice. So you know what coach McAdam does takes Marco off the ice and kept the enforcers off the ice. Then claimed later he was mad as Hell that the players didnt retaliate. I ripped him a new one in an email and he claimed the players didnt have heart and theres was nothing wrong with his coaching. When Steve and i have talked to the Bombers best player Jeff Swez(currently in the AHL Syracuse) and he said McAdam tears the younger players down saying. If the other team scores first McAdam says," Great we are going to lose now" What do you guys think about this?????

2. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    On top of that he says he wants a physical team but all year teams have come in and handed out cheapshots.he does nothing but sits his fighters.He was run out of Charlotte for the same thing,we can only hope he realizes he stinks and gets a real coach.

3. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    He is a terrible coach, its hard to retaliate to a cheap shot when he takes all the enforcers out of the game. Hes pathetic and i feel betrayed and lied to from his talk of turning the Bombers around and being a playoff contender

4. Tym2Fish

Tym2Fish New Member

State:
    Scottsdale Arizona
    I am not familiar with the coach or the team. One has to ask themselves were is the rest of the team? So the coach sits his enforcers, why isnt another non-enforcer player comming to defend his team. I feel that sometimes you have to do what you have to do even if it results in making the coach mad and possibly seeing some extended bench time. Been there done that.