Wait a minute, wait just one minute here!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Jun 19, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Official PUBLIC statement to Kat-IN-Hat: You may not think so young fella but I have been around to. Just because I may look old I have been around two tracks backward. If you in your new avatar think you are gonna impersonate Led Zepplin, I wanna hear you do "Abdominals" before 3 beers or your gal has thrown you out the house. Put the hat back on your head boy. Next ya gotta do "Cool Down, Legs, Upper body, Bum" Once I hear ya then you can put that cool avatar up. John

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    ROFL...you ain't right, John...:roll_eyes:
    by the way, that is the highest compliment you can get on this board:lol:

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Im telling ya ole stinkbeetle has been out behind the barn smoking cattails again!!:lol:

4. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    "...Taking a trip without leaving the farm...":lol::cool2:

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Postbeelte, no disrespect, but if I WAS impersonating anyone besides myself, it would not be Jimmy Page. I don't wear leotards. I don't play Abdominals either. Prolly 'cause I don't know what it is.:embarassed: There is nothing wrong with having a COOL Avatar!!! AND nothing wrong with rocking!!! If it's a tad bright, and gives you a headache, then get some Ray-Bans.:cool2: Maybe your eyes are just sensitive from the herbal remebies that you indulged in.:choler:

Idunno, I kinda like my Avatar, so I vote it stays. If I could post a tidbit of music to earn your exceptance, and the privelege to publicly weild an ax, I would, but I donot possess the technology to do so.:sad2:

6. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR AVATAR,ROCK ON CAT !!!

7. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    from an old hippie keep rocking dude just rock a little older.like maybe IRON BUTTERFLY

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Did I hear the song "LEGS" mentioned? LOL! I may use this as an avatar. LOL!

9. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    I like the Avatar. Rock on.:lol:

10. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ah, the soothing medicinal qualities of one of God's natural remedies. You are talking Echinacea here aren't you Kat? Fresh picked (packed) Echinacea exhaled at the right cord makes the music go round. I do like your avatar, don't change a thing. You probably could do a good job of impersonating Bill Monroe.

11. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I would impersonate Tony Iomi, but it's too hot out for me to don a black leather trenchcoat!

12. Ol Whiskers

Ol Whiskers New Member

State:
    Fairfield Township, Ohio
    Hey Postbeetle,

Let's not be undercuttin' the father of bluegrass music! No disrespect to Kat.

Dennis

13. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Kat in the hat Are thay picking on you agian?

14. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i like the new look matt , keep it , it dont matter what that old foagie thinks lmao

15. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    John's just remembering all we had to play with when we were that age. That's really where the expression "Self made man" came from.....an mom was wrong. I ended up shooting marksman at age 18, not blind like she swore I would....go figure. Keep the avitar Kat. I got a 20 year old I've seen coming out the bathroom with an axe like that.....I predict he will go deaf....
    :big_smile:

16. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I would be way more impressed if you could do a good George Ostrom impersonation.:big_smile::lol::smile2:

17. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    No can do there!:big_smile: If I started right now, I might have a beard by the time I'm his age! That's a very, very long time from now.:lol:

18. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    The world is a much better place with just one of me. LOL!