Wagontrain

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by decker, May 9, 2007.

1. decker

decker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Went out to Wagontrain May 1st, and only caught one it was 10lb 27in. That was the biggest i have caught in that lake I caught it off shad sides.

Attached Files:

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Nice fish Josh! Thanks for sharing the pic. :smile2:

3. Chad32

Chad32 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Nice catch!!
    One more year, and that lake should have MA channels and Muskies... maybe this year... :smile2:

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    nice fish dude. ive never been there but ive heard its good fishin

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Nice Fish Josh.Congrat's. J.D.
    :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Josh congrats on a nice fish. That was a good picture. Thanks for sharing.:lol:

7. kyhawk

kyhawk New Member

State:
    Kearney, Nebras
    nice fish josh...say im goin up there saturday and was wonderin if u or neone had a few pointers or good spots to fish on wagontrain? this is my first time there ever so i hope the fishing is good...congrats on the nice catch, hopefully theres a bunch more left for me!!!!

8. decker

decker New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Well I have never fished off the bank there, but I think i know were a couple good fishing holes are there. Ok on the west side there are jetties if you fish off the eastern side of them and cast out around 10 to 15 ft it gets about 12 feet deep. Alot of people fish off the jetties on both sides of the lakes, but i never see that many people on the dam. I will be fishing a tourment there Saturday night so maybe i will see you. You should watch the weigh in at 8am sunday. Well good luck!!

9. kyhawk

kyhawk New Member

State:
    Kearney, Nebras
    thanx for the info josh, i really appreciate it...im also gonna be fishing that tournament saturday nite..im pretty excited to get on a new lake and see how it goes...i wish the best of luck to u, n hope i can do alrite myself...well i guess i will c u at the lake....tight lines and may the best man win....thanks