Wagon train

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by catfish_jordan, Sep 15, 2006.

1. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    im leaving for wagontrain tonight and i will do some catfishing. any advice for me would be great. o yea i have bought some power bait and some sonny's super sticky if that will help. :smile2:

thanks

2. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Hiya Jordan! I fished out there last Labor day. My dad, brother in law, and my buddy all caught alot of bluegills. And one large mouth bass, on worms. I used the bluegills to fish for cats! I brothin in law did start out with stink bait, and it produced a baby blue, that must have thought he was moby dick! But thats all we caught. We fished on a "jetty" straight across the lake from the camper park. Next to that "jetty" are some awesome primitive spots.
    My buddy got a topographical map of the lake, and up by the dam are some deep holes, but we dont have access to a boat to get there. I hope you catch some BIG fish, and please take pictures!

3. catfish_jordan

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    ill see if i caught any thing and if i do i will try to post some pics. thanks

4. riverfishing

riverfishing New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    ive never been there i hear its good tho

5. catfish_jordan

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    hay just got back to day and caught 1 little cat and plenty of bluegill. didnt get much fishing done because of really bad weather.

6. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Bad weather......... You aint kiddin! I was watching a football game (cant remember what team) and they broke in and said there was some nasty storms right on top of where you guys were at. I said some prayers that you all didnt get blown away. We did have a twister touchdown about 4 miles of where I live, but it tore up some powerlines, a few trees, and a corn field. Glad to see you made it home safely!

7. catfish_jordan

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    the only pics i got are of lighting and i will try to post them. o one more

thing thank you for sending your prays:big_smile: i really think they helped.