Wabash River Mafia

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by HoGhEaD, Mar 5, 2007.

1. HoGhEaD

HoGhEaD New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Just needed to know what the requirements are for joining. Do you have to have a boat? Are you guys all Italian? What is the membership fee? Are women allowed in also? Any type of initiation? Age limit? Just let me know cause you guys sound like some real cool ole boys that like to GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. bluehead29

bluehead29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i second that Sawyer, after all the posts i have read from them boys they sound like a fun bunch to hang out with. FISH ON WRM!!!
    Excitedly waiting a reply,
    Joe:cross:

3. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ok guys, heres the deal. We are not an organization, its just a tag we gave ourselves coz we all work at the same place, are from the same area, and fish the same waters. Who knows, we may fish a team tournament someday under that name, but for now we are just a bunch of redneck riverrats. As far as being a member of our lil bunch, we dont have dues, requirements, or the such. We just get together every now and then when we aint at work, drink some brew, fish a little, and tell lots of lies. So I guess if you want to hook up with us, you only need to be tolerant of the rest of us, not a recreational drug user (not saying that there are any here), love to fish, have a sense of humor, and as long as its cool with the rest of the "WRM", I dont have a problem with takin on some new members. What do you say "Wabash River Mafia" ? Sound off !:cool2:

4. Hogdogtod

Hogdogtod New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sounds good to me!! as long as ya'all don't mind me bringing my yacht!! and wearing my Docker pants!

5. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    There is no real membership but to like to have fun .We are all getting together at the end of may . We will be posting a exact day as it gets closer . Feel free to pm any of us with questions .

6. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Thats right hawg, May is going to be sooooo cool. "WRM" rocks the Wabash! FISH ON !:0a23:

7. olecatnip

olecatnip New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Can anyone join in the fun? It sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. However, I don't own a pair of Dockers only bibs. I have never fished Merom. What is like? Place to camp?????? Any ideas?????

8. Wooly

Wooly New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yacht? I didn't realize Yacht's required oar's. And this redneck doesn't know what "Docker pants" are, is that the same as spandex?

Wooly

9. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    LMAO @ Lynn ! Its the "country club" thing with Tod.:cool2:

10. flathead20000

flathead20000 New Member

State:
    Indiana, Delphi
    I'll join if you don't mind being out fished

11. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Well Rick,
    All we can say is, bring it on brother! You may outfish us, but its the catchin that counts. LOL. Keep an eye out for a date for our Merom get together. You are more than welcome to join us. :cool2:

12. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    We will be glad to have you but i must tell you hotdogtod will be in the boat with me and this guy can catch fish out of a bathtub.:lol:

13. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Ya anyone who would like to have a good time can join in that day. Well we we are talking about merom we are saying the river at the merom ramp.You might ask wabash river bear or bluesclues were to camp they are closer to that area than me .

14. Wooly

Wooly New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm used to being out fished. But you might have a hard out funning me.

Wooly

15. HoGhEaD

HoGhEaD New Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey clintonhog1,,I can get a plush pedestal seat for hotdogtod so he won't have to sit in a uncomfortable seat and risk snaggin those dockers on somthin.

16. bluesclues

bluesclues New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hotdogtod they have your #, we all luv u, but I am not sure what u r going to do in May. So U are riding with clintonhawg1? Well I will just have to find the best catfisherman in the world to fish w\ me. I hope U and clintonhawg catch "CARP".LOL
    :0a22:
    Just a lttle jab on hotdogtod. We will be having camp on the Ill. side just across from the Merom boat lantch. When we announce the date bring your tent and stay for the weekend. There will be nothing but fun.

17. Fishin Fairy

Fishin Fairy New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I would like to join the WRM. Sounds like fun