Wabash River flooding

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by clintonhawg1, Mar 24, 2007.

1. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    The wabash is supposed to be at 22 foot by march 27 here in terre haute. Whats it like up north .

2. gofish98

gofish98 New Member

State:
    Lafayette Indiana
    here in lafayette it was 20.5 on sunday the 25th , tuesday it was 15.5 , rained all nite tuesday now it's going back up ! IF we don't get anymore rain we might get out next week sometime . NWS calling for more rain on friday and saturday . Seen a couple guys putting in on the road to the ramp on sunday , way too fast and too much junk in the water for me .

3. bluesclues

bluesclues New Member

State:
    Indiana
    river is to high needs to go down to 10' and stay for a week and we will slay the blues.:0a22:

4. catdaddy26

catdaddy26 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah it is way to high right now im ready to get on the water .

5. flathdjunkie

flathdjunkie New Member

State:
    Indiana
    A friend told me Sunday PM that the Wabash near Markle (from I-69) was still muddy but the banks were visible.

6. gofish98

gofish98 New Member

State:
    Lafayette Indiana
    just checked the river level , 6.14 at lafayette . 4 to 6 ft level make for a good time on the river here , unrestricted movement on the water, (you don't need a jetboat) , now if the weather will just cooperate a little bit ,we should be on the water in a couple days.
    vince

7. Bottom Dweller

Bottom Dweller New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm going to give it just a few more days then- give it a shot. The water lever should be better by then!