Wabash River at Lafayette

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by buckeater, May 8, 2007.

1. buckeater

buckeater Member

State:
    Indiana
    i was wandering if someone could give me directions or the where abouts the River Junction access ramp is. i have a tournement there june 2 and was hoping to pre fish it before then.

2. quackingtim

quackingtim New Member

State:
    indiana
    Not sure what direction you are coming from. From I 65, go north on SR 25 about 7 or so miles. Be lookng to your left. The ramp is at a good old crazy son of a gun's house. If you reach the gas station at Americus, stop in and turn around, you missed it but your close.

What kind of tournament is it? I use to live just 2 miles north of there on the Tippecanoe River. I might be able to help you out.

3. buckeater

buckeater Member

State:
    Indiana
    hey thanks for the directions, i will be coming up I 65. it is a duracats indiana division tourny.

4. quackingtim

quackingtim New Member

State:
    indiana
    Post up how you did. Good luck to you.

5. buckeater

buckeater Member

State:
    Indiana
    i will let you know how i do. i plan on pre fishing it next weekend and getting to know the river up there. i have all my big holding bait tanks full of crappie, bluegille, pumpkinseeds, and chubs so bait should not be an issue. the tourny isnt till june 2 though. i dont imagine that to much will change from now to then