Wabash River Around Clinton

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by ironcat, Feb 13, 2008.

1. ironcat

ironcat New Member

State:
    indiana
    I was just wondering if anybody has been fishing this area lately,and what the river level is? Live here in Indy be nice for some info.Saw on the news tonight that the river can't flow do to the ice jamming up, causing houses to flood up north. White river went down pretty quick around here.
    Thanks Ironcat

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana

3. IndyCatGuy

IndyCatGuy New Member

State:
    Greensburg, IN
    Welcome aboard John! I fish that area around there ALOT!! The river has pretty much been off the hook all winter and unfishable. But it will get better. Here is another link that I use to check river levels: http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ahps2/index.php?wfo=ind Green is good, purple is bad. I am in Indy also (northside) so if you wanna hook up and go sometime...let me know. I am not opposed to fishing in winter either. Matter of fact it is my favorite time of the year.

4. shadgut

shadgut New Member

State:
    camby, indiana
    the only way to know what the river is like there is 2 fish it. lets go next weekend.

5. blazerjet

blazerjet New Member

State:
    indiana
    Yoo larry that post by indycatguy is a good one. Look at that web site tell u a lot bout the rivers. That better then burning gas to a river that is flooded.

6. shadgut

shadgut New Member

State:
    camby, indiana
    Thanks 4 the website info. That will be a good thing 2 check before goen fishen anywhere.