Wabash is Arisin'

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by bnorth, Oct 8, 2008.

1. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Wabash is up a whole 8'' since last night! This is cause for celebration. I'm going fishin tonight, cross your fingers that it's enough to entice a bite.

2. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah maybe you can catch a big Big 80# Blue that that one guy did a few weeks ago

3. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I better buy a bigger scale then!

4. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I know a friend of a guy that knows a friend of the guy that caught it.. and he said it weighed over 100... can you imagine that? LOL

5. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    may the force be with you tonight ben. keep a look out for that big blue cat guy out there!:wink:

6. jason berry

jason berry New Member

State:
    Evansville
    Is around New harmony on the wabash good for flats I think I might start fishing the wabash. Ive never fished it with a boat but seen many nice cats caught from there.

7. stan the man

stan the man New Member

State:
    Zionsville, In
    man the last time i fished the bash i got stuck so many times it was really shallow i had the pleasure of catching my first gar, damn thoese things are nasty and they smell bad too that night i also got like 3 channels like 5# so it wasnt to bad we were fishing some were down town i think we could hear lots of live music from a bar maybe i member seeing a bridge for walking only i think? is this a good place to get cats or is there a better place on the bash?