Wabash Friday night?

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by RonSki, Aug 5, 2009.

1. RonSki

RonSki New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm heading down somewhere on the Wabash Friday night. So far I'm alone. Anybody got time to go? I'm in Elkhart & have never fished the Wabash but I'm going anyway. Exactly which section is still to be determined, but somewhere between Lafayette and Peru most likely. Have boat & bait, need partner :wink:

2. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    im probably gonna be on the southern end of the wabash tomorrow evenin and possibly friday if i catch anything tomorrow evening.

3. fatcats89

fatcats89 Member

State:
    Indiana
    I live in peru but I work friday and saturday night if you want to reschedule for a different week I can join you. Let me know what you want to do.

Cameron

4. RonSki

RonSki New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks Cameron, I will be in touch :wink: and I will post on whatever happens...

5. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
    i live about an hour away from lafayette but id drive up there, been wanting to fish the wabash for along time ago send me a pm if you still gotta spot.

6. fatcats89

fatcats89 Member

State:
    Indiana
  7. Fletchhunter

Fletchhunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Might have some trouble with a boat in that section at this time, we have not had a good rain for some time now, the water is way down. Good luck!
    I might be on the bank around Delphi friday or saturday night

8. fatcats89

fatcats89 Member

State:
    Indiana
    No way I'm originally from delphi! Ha, small world.

9. RonSki

RonSki New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks Dean, I'm not sure what I'm getting into, but I'm gonna give it a try!! If it's THAT shallow, I'll just go find another ramp ;)

10. fatcats89

fatcats89 Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey change of plans Ron, I'm off work for friday night. Someone had something come up so we switched shifts. So if your still into coming down I pm you my # so just gimme a call and let me know so I know if I gotta go catch bait.

11. Crowderdog

Crowderdog New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ronski,
    I fished from Grandville to Collier's last Sunday night with the gauging station showing 2' of water it was a little tough but passable. there is about 4" less water right now. pm me if you want.