W.R. Case & Sons knives?

Discussion in 'Hunting Gear Talk' started by Stormin_Mormin, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Stormin_Mormin

Stormin_Mormin New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Good knives? Dont know whether to get one or not.

2. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I do have a bunch of kitchen knifes, chef, paring, bread, ect ect. Great knifes. I buy them used on ebay when I see them.

3. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Very well made knife.

4. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Case XX Knives are great , BUT! there are better buys when it comes to knives. If you are going to colledct the knives, Case XX is a good way to go. It all depends on what you want the knife for? I've collected knives for several years and find the knives I carry are not Case. I have several in my collection but none on my person. I only carry Old Ka-Bar's. Just my knife of choice.
    :boss: ​

5. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    If your collecting, Schrade Walden ( Old timers and such) are going up and you can still find some on the shelves (MIB!). you might try Looking at your local auctions for collectable Knives and such.
    ITS NOT THE KNIVES YOU SEE YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT

ITS THE ONES YOU DON'T SEE!
    :hell_boy: ​

6. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    YES GREAT KNIVES...

all the cases i own are XX...

i got 3 cases and i love em all .... and i cant wait to add a few more case's to my collection....

go get urself one.....

i love em

Jeff

7. Check out CRKT knives on ebay they are good quality and their cost is reasonable.

8. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I know absolutely nothing about collecting knives, but Case has been a name for quality since before I was a kid back in the 40s & 50s.

9. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    I'm not a collector per say, but, Case knives are very functional and durable. This can be said of many knives however.

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I've been using them nearly every day for the past 20 years theres not a better made pocket knife made anywhere ,imop

11. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I've got a case foldup lockblade I've had for 15 yrs.. I use it to cut up bait every weekend and it still holds an edge like no other knife I've owned.. They been around a long time and to do that you have to make quality stuff..

12. broncstomper

broncstomper New Member

State:
    ga
    Case is as good as it gets at any price.For functionThat is, I don't know anything about collecting.