Vulgar behavior from sports figures

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i am sick of it. when guilt has been established, i say fire them with NO further benefits. if people that make millions cannot control their basest urges then rain on them :cursing:

that being said, my vikes seem to be the leading candidate for nuclear action.

heck with them - i will not root for punks. i only hope the owner and coach jettison the morons. if not, then i am done with the vikes :mad:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-vikings-boatparty&prov=ap&type=lgns

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I couldnt agree anymore, that really does suck! Vulgure, Unsportsmanship behavior is unacceptable! I dont care who they are!

3. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Just like baitfish said they are in the public eye. But also children look up to them, children even often immatate their heroes. You would think they would behave in a more adult, responsible matter. Now I like and enjoy all sports to a point, but these professional atheletes are being payed big money, to put it simply just because they are playing a game doesn't mean they should act like children.

4. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I don't know? I would have liked to be partying on that boat. :0a16: That sounds like it was one hell of a party! :009: I agree with the fact that players should when out in public act accordingly, but what's wrong with having a little fun? They should have had that party in a hotel suite or something, don't get caught with your pants down.HAHA Get it, pants down. :confused: , Nevermind. I don't think there is anything wrong with people engaging in sexual acts,cause that's life and they are men, and we are going to get ours, but they should have gone about the situation a lot smarter. :cool:

5. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Remember the little incident with the cheerleader a while back? I suspect we are going to see an example of how consequences are not the same for all. I hope that won't be the case but I'm not holding my breath...W

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm with ya all the way Phil! :cursing:

7. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    Their only human if we would fire everyone in the public eye for these things we would have no sports at least not any good action sports and would have no goverment. Party on boys to each his own