VOTE NOW!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Oct 18, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am picky I know. But i am old so ya give me a little slack. Very few things in life bother me, other than getting old. However lately, two things have accomplished what an entire life of work and aggravation haven't.

One. That little wavy yellow guy drives me crazy. I don't know what is about the little fella, but he gets my mustard up. Can't do anything about it but wave at him in another fashion when I see it.

Two. This-----Vote Now! Sportsman Channel Vote: Make Catfish America TV show and the BOC #1- VOTE NOW! So ya know what I am finally gonna do. I am gonna VOTE NOW!!!!. I will lie, of course when I VOTE NOW!!!! 'cause it aggravates me when somebody tells me to VOTE NOW!!!!! when I don't really give a flying leap about VOTING NOW!!!!!! I would love to see the BOC #1, but my VOTING NOW!!!!!!!! ain't gonna change the course of the North Sea. I am VOTING NOW!!!!!!!!! just to get that VOTE NOW!!!!! off the bottom of my avatar. You have won, I surrender. I am going to VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Ain't going to ask about the little yellow guy.

As for voted, I done voted once and trying to figure out how to stuff the ballot.

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I voted and it didn't go away. Like a zit on Saturday night. Maybe they can put that little wavy guy in the title too. Wouldn't that be just wonderful.

4. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    ROFLMAO!!!!

You are too much beetle!

ROFLMAO!!

PS-Don't forget to vote now again with another email address LOL

5. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    I've spent 30 plus years wondering if my vote ever got counted......I spent several months in CA. when I was 20, and lil wavy guys haven't bothered me since.
    :smile2:

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    OK ,John ,I'm like you I hate that lil guy and I want to yank that arm off and stuff it in his lil yellow butt. But I just ignore him like I'm sure as do most of the members :crazy::smile2:

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Ok folks, it is clear to me that beatle bailey and 223 are both rather lonely fellows who need a pick me up. I would like to encourage all of our brethren to take a moment, and send each of these two lonely brothers a PM with the waving smiley face attatched at the beginning of the PM.

Thank you for your dilligence!

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think we need a little yellow guy with a stick, just stirring it up! lmao:eek:oooh:

As far as the vote, I did, even though I never watched the show. Does that make me bad? :crazy:
    Ooooh' it feels so good to be bad sometimes!:wink:

9. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You sure you're old enough to vote PB..??

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I replied on a thread about this before. I would love to vote but I have not seen it and will not pay another monthly charge to watch it on the internet. When and if it comes to my cable company then I will watch and vote.

11. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ya know CoonX 3, Two Dog Night, Pumpkin Patch. When you line those guys up in those PM's the way you did it is like the wave at a football game. Good thing I got a delete button on that e-mail stuff.

12. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ya know Jeb the first time I ever voted was for Barry Goldwater. A long time ago and I was smarter then than I am now. You may be right Jeb, only the opposite. I may be too old to vote now. Is there an age where they cut you off, I ain't talking about Nancy here, or can I continue to vote after I am dead like a lot of Democrats can?

13. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Well, if you never watched the Sportmen Channel, could you still honestly assume that Catfish America is the best show that they have to offer?

C'mon, as great as the BOC is, Catfish America must be just as good! Besides, as tough as DH looks in his avatar, I wouldn't dare cross him...HE SAID VOTE SO I DID, YES SIR, AND NONE TOO SOON! :wink:

And, John, if you think that little wavy guy is a pain, just what is this little bugger? :waaaht:

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    PostB. Breeth in - Breath out-----sllllooooowwwwley you will be allright:eek:oooh:

15. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    ha ha ha!
    but seriously, i am not trying to hold anyone back, especially not catfighters. i dont think we get the respect we deserve in the fishing community.

however, much to my wife's dismay, i began a personal boycott of cable and sattelite television years ago. i decided that human's as a species, are too dependant on technology allready. i wouldnt have a cellphone if it werent for the wife. and i refuse to hook our personal pc up to the net.
    that being said this wonderful television program yall are talking about will likely never be seen by me. so it would kinda be like me voting for the new head dude in canada.

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I'm sure it's a great show and would love to see it. Direct tv does not offer that channel so until i see it i personally can't or won't vote for something i haven't seen. I did vote for them to pick that channel up. Sorry but i've never really been one to take someones opinion as fact until i've seen or tried it for myself. I had the privilage of meeting DH at the Cabelas tournament in Kansas and he is a great guy but that doesn't mean the show is an informative catfishing show. Does it just show catching fish and then a bunch of commercials or is it also showing tips, techniques, how to 's and where to's in more detail. When i know the answer to that then i will vote.