Vote For Jeffro

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JEFFRODAMIS, Oct 26, 2009.

1. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    for the next H.I. President:wink: im like milk, ill do ya good:smile2:

2. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I can't do it. Danzig is one of the few who actually makes an effort to look up and post factual information and takes time to explain what makes him think the way he does, (whether you believe him or not). I realize most in there have no desire at all to learn anything, but Danzig has always tried to be informative....not just combative. He's able to see the right wing propaganda for what it is; hate mongering. He gets my vote!

3. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    I'd consider ya man! You always seem to lighten the mood when the partisan bickering is going on.

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    THANKS BROTHA (both of ya)

only thing i dont like is if i reply accrodingly and factually..then sooome people pretend they never seen the post, guess id hate to have been proven worng by a fellow of my caliber..(.22 caliber)

5. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey Jeffro, Did I hear that when you are elected you are going to make sure there is a new SeaArk in everyone's garage?

6. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    its possible..if ya go to HI i noted there wouldnt be "many" promises i didnt intend to keep..but rememeber..i TALK A LOT:smile2:

7. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    I hope gives us some of that "Jeffro Money" from his "stash". Don't know where he gets it, but he's the president. :wink:

Ran across a few of your supporters today Jeffro, and I even made ya some t-shirts:

Attached Files:

8. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    YOUR THE BEST! THSOE ARE GREAT!!

9. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Yea he is quite good a clip and pasting information, as long as it fits his own agenda, and as far as making time and explaining why he feels that way, your off base, most posts are just clips and Paste with no links for us to follow up on, Willie I like both you and DZ have and will always will, This so called election is more for getting the HI people to relax and lighten up, we know DZ will alway be the president of HI, and his posts will alway shake up both the LW,ans RW forcing us to look at another side of the story,

10. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Oh dan and willie do have some great posts and their input is highly appreciated election time or not..wish willie would show back up more often even if he aint supportin the jeffro:big_smile:

11. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    (To FH Willie)......Right wing propaganda is "hate mongering".:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Nothing comes for FREE, there is ALWAYS 'someone' paying for the 'freebies' that the 'entitled' left wing crowd waves the banner for!!!!:angry:

Didn't mean to hijack your thread Jeffro, if I cared to partake in HI, you'd get my vote. We already have a left-wing prez in the real-world. Might as well vote "right" in cyberland!:wink:

12. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    I would vote for that! Yea baby!!!!

13. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I want to vote for RF or Jeffros Dogs

14. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
  15. festus

festus New Member

16. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Please be aware that this so called "election" is nothing more than an evil terrorist plot to overthrow the legitimate Government of HI !!!

The legal elections are not due until 2012.

Charges of high treason have been filed against the conspirators!

If you should see these vicious criminals, Don't attempt to apprehend them youself, notify Homeland Security and your local authorities!!

:wink: :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

17. beespringer

beespringer New Member

State:
    sunfish, k
    Jeffro you da man..:wink::smile2:

18. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Jefro, Lad I like your style and the cut of your jib. You make us all proud and put together a machine and take this thing. I'll pretend I am a Democrat and vote for ya a couple, three times.

Won't pretend I'm a Liberal, can't stand vomiting on myself.

You win this and I'll rejoin HI HO land.

19. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Homoland security isnt laying a hand on me brothers :smile2::confused2:

20. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    A fellar could be "persuaded" off the fence by enticing him with a "few" skip-jacks:wink::eek:oooh::cool2: