Vote and Recruit

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Angler Ace, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    Well everyone Berkley Big Fish has started a new year, and I would like to ask all who are interested in helping out our brothers, and sisters ( if there is any sisters ) over there by stoping by and giving us a Vote, and Leaving the www.catfish1.com link in the comment block. We did this a little last year, but the amount of people over there has doubled, so we should get a lot of new members to join the BOC.
    I know besides me there is Crab, Tufffish, and right now I don't know who else, but If there is anyone overthere, that I have not mentioned, please post in this thread so that we know who you are, and we can vote for you. Thank you all for your time and consideration on voting.

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks for bringing this up John; I didn't realize it was time to vote again!

I'll get over there in the morning and cast mine buddy. :cool2:

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I`ll vote too !!!!

4. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    So far I only know of 3 brother at Berkley Big Fish. Crab, Tufffish and myself Angler Ace. Is there anyone else over there? Any BOC sisters? Drop us a POST so we can vote for you. We get to post the BOC LINK, and win some prizes while we are at it.