VISITORS

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Rohaus, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Every time I check how many people are reading the forums, visitors always outnumber members. I would like to extend the standing invitation to all visitors to come and join us here at the USCA the largest brother/sisterhood of catfish fanatics in the world. As you no doubt already klnow there is a wealth of information here for everyone from novice to expert. Please come and join us and give us the chance to share in some of your wisdom and tips or to answer some of your questions. Membership is free and you will never regret it as there are no finer people on the planet BAR NONE.

2. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Thats for sure, I was a visitor a time or two, then I joined. Never been sorry about that. This is the best fishing site I have found on the net.

3. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    I too was a visitor just a short time, Became a member and never regretted it. Join the USCA/BOC Its always free and donations are optional so there is so much to gain and nothing to lose. Looking forward to seeing you all as new Members, Soon!​

:Happy:​

4. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i was a visitor for about 15 minutes then i joined the old site. shortly after i realized this one was here and made the transition. great deal.

5. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    me too jeremy,i floated around about 15 or 20 min. then joined right up.the best site i've found bar none.