VISITORS WELCOME

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Jollymon, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    If you r seeing this u must be interested in the site ,u will not find a better site on the web . Go ahead an join up it cost u nothing to join ,an the info an friends you can find here are priceless:wink::cool2:

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    From Fresno California to South Carolina... and every where in between are members. Join up! Become apart of the best Catfish site around. Bar none!

3. goneflatheadin

goneflatheadin New Member

State:
    cullman al
    I got more info on this sight in 30 min than I had hours of surfing the web!!! I love it. join now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    There is no place, like this place, anywhere near this place, so this is the place. Sign up and join this great brotherhood. You are Welcome.

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    And don't forget to check out "Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop" where Dale Jr. is the favorite to win tonights race in Daytona! :wink:

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks fellers! I'm in total agreement.....I know of nowhere else you can find fishing facts, fun and frolic, friends and family. Wonderful website this catfishing community of ours! :cool2:

I want to extend my invitation to any guests visiting catfish1.com as well, especially potential female members. Come on in, the water's fine; not too hot and not too cold, but just RIGHT. :big_smile:

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Welll it has all been said but I will tell you once you join then you will be back and then you will be home when you are here