Visitors, get with it!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by azcataholic, Oct 8, 2008.

1. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    First off, I want to thank all of the members and the catfish1 staff for this website. I thoroughly enjoy reading the stories and have gained valuable knowledge since my joining the brotherhood. Now to my point!
    Come on visitors, when I look at the amount of members checking out this website in comparison to members it bothers me. If you have looked at this website more than 5 times get with it and join. It is painless. Have you been taking the tips and the fishing spots in which the members share amongst one another, weather conditions, etc. Come on everyone can contribute with their knowledge and add to the strength of the group. I have probably referred about a dozen people to this site and have not seen them join the group. This is a great group to be a part of and again thank the local and nationwide knowledge of all members.
    If you can not think of a screen name here are a couple suggestions.
    Liteweight
    chum
    bullhead
    afrad2comit
    ridethecoattails
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

2. Lenny The Lamb

Lenny The Lamb New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Great Post!! I have to admit, I have not been checking in for awhile, and mostly because my boat is STILL in the shop!! I'm praying it is ready for this weekend.

3. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Totally agree MIke, I have wanted to post something like this for a long time. I use to be one of them non-members reading for two years before I joined. Soooo come on Arizona Catfishermen join and share as we do. You see it's the best catfishing site that is why you look so join now and dont be shy. You learn from us now it's your turn for us to get idea's from you.
    :wink::wink::wink:

4. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    We have so few arizona members its kinda strange. Theres like 5 posts a week in the AZ section. Guess we need to get out more.:crazy:

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    We have some "SWEET" BOC flyers you can print off and put in the local bait shops if you like. This always ups the membership in targeted areas...

Works like a charm... :wink:

Let me know if you want the link, or dont... :embarassed:

6. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Hey Paul, I would like to do that at all the bait shops around Tucson. This is the best site for us catmen and we need more members here in Arizona.
    Thanks

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    NEVADA! NEVADA! DONT LET OJ SCARE YE! NEVADA! NEVADA! :crazy: Im only posting this cuz there aint no NV section and AZ. is my neighbor. :wink::smile2:

8. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    Wannbe, HASBEEN, fake1, nonads, yellowbelly, lowlife, parasite, klingon, fkwad, ferengee, blodwurm, slimedevil, poot, cowflop, baitstealer, fiddler, nibbler,bottomfeeder, perchjerk, mugwhump, fathead, Dweezle, stickleback, madtom,colonsweeper, bhuddababy, coontail, duckweed, carpsucker, blowfish, dweeb,pwrdump, scatologic, catalog, cathartic, emetic, catcleaner, netboy, jerknerd, Katfrys, bogus, dorkfish, dauphin, brickbat, fishbait, baitfish, batboy,turkyterd, mucusmuncher, pasteater, lardluvr, foldfindr, schnozzle, snossage, schmuck, dweebus, dumbo, dungball, dimbulb, , bugfkr,possumboy, possumtale, probablepossum, opossum, deadguy, catiff, tattler.

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for promoting the site. many people believe that they have nothing to offer and that is why they don't join. I felt that way when I first found the site. Thank God I got over it!

10. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Its kind of a double edged sword. More members means more successful catches meaning less fish for me. On the other hand, I do see the wealth of knowedge bestowed upon me and am grateful just like the next guy so Id say that its a worthwhile tradeoff. Now if we could get enough members to influence Game and Fish to manage the catfish population with the focus they do the bass fishery and we'd all be happy.:wink:

11. thunderchicken

thunderchicken New Member

State:
    Yuma Az
    This is THE best catfish website on the net! PERIOD!!!

:cool2:

12. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Thanks Michael[Konotonik], I knew there were some more screen names but you have given alot more good ones. There might be enough for everyone!

13. RedCorn

RedCorn New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Yes, I agree with Mr. MichealP, if we get more people on here then we can help the Catfish population go up in all the urban lakes, well "Let's Put it this way" the more people that join, the more of a chance we can or might be able to change the fishing in AZ

14. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Welcome to the BOC Avie, glad to see you join up. :wink:
    Who's next to join, come one come all.

15. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Welcome to the BOC Avie. Glad to have you!

16. RedCorn

RedCorn New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Thanks, im gald to be on this site and share my fishing experiences

17. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Its about time you showed up.:smile2:

18. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hey Friends,
    Fun thread. Felt kinda guilty, so thought I'd as least say HI!
    I find myself reading a lot on this site, and not posting very much. And, sometimes when I do, I get in trouble.:crazy:. so, all you visitors,,,, it is FUN:wink:

19. RedCorn

RedCorn New Member

State:
    Arizona
    lol yea it is good to show up here Mr. Michealp, yea I heard this site from one of my jewish friends, his name is Bullseye.... OOH BILL!!!!

20. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh billllllllllllll, you make me feeeeeeeeeel so goooooooooooood beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllll!