visiting shreveport in april

Discussion in 'LOCAL LOUISIANA TALK' started by 70sdiver, Dec 21, 2008.

1. 70sdiver

70sdiver New Member

State:
    washington
    Hey gang,we will be visiting shreveport in early april for a few weeks and was wondering if any of you know of a catfishing guide in that are Im having no luck finding anyone.Thanks

2. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I don't know of any professional guides, as such. But I know our bunch will be hitting the Red River by March & doing some serious fishing!
    Maybe somebody in our group can think of somebody, or knows someone.
    Guys???

3. Alsey

Alsey New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hey Dan,
    Are you bringing a boat or are you flying in?

4. 70sdiver

70sdiver New Member

State:
    washington
    we are flying in.I have a brother that lives in shreveport and the last vacation we fished at a couple of the lock and dams.My wife has gotten hooked on catfish lol and is after the big one ,here in wa state we have caught some as big as about 11 pounds.I'm willing to take anyone thats visiting washighton state after steelhead and salmon or maybe a big sturgeon.I did catch a 7'8" sturgeon this summer.We would even be interested in learning any good access points to bank fish.

5. 70sdiver

70sdiver New Member

State:
    washington
    Thanks ladyfish we caught a couple of cats at lock and dam on the red river last year but nothing over 5 pounds.I did snagg a paddlefish that was fun .If you hear of anyone please let us know and if your ever heading to wa state hollar and ill take ya salmon and steelhead fishing.