visiting down there this summer

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by x smokin joe, Jan 28, 2008.

1. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    I am from Ohio and my sister in law lives outside Rock Hill. I am going to be down there this summer, not sure when yet, but would appreciate any help I can get on where to fish at. I know there is a river close by but don't know its name or where to find public access to it. Then am I going to be fishing for blues or flats?

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Joe there is alot of members from that area so I am sure they will chime in. Good luck.

3. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    hey joe, if you can get us the name of the river that would be great. would help out alot. more than likely you should try to target channels and flats. those are always a good bet for a river in SC

4. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    oik joe, i believe you may be talking about the catawba river. i am not to familiar with this area, but i know it has been discussed before in the rivers section of the SC forums.

5. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Your sister may have previously lived by a river,but with the way the drought is going you may have to bring your own water!!!!!:crazy: