Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you ever visit your Hall of fame here on the site? Why does an Ohio boy hold the number 1 spot? Start turning in your entries and get listed as a trophy catfisherman. I know there are MANY MANY bigger fish taken. Please make sure to submit your entry. :wink:

http://www.catfishpictures.net/CatfishRecords/Virginia/index.htm

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I submitted my huge 15lber a couple times last year for 3rd place but it never posted up so I figured the HOF was dead.

I'll see if I can knock KMJ off the third spot. Can't hang with you 70lb club guys just yet. :wink:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll get there soon I'd guess. I am not trying to brag or anything like that, I just know that there have been a lot larger fish than mine caught but not turned in. I would hate for an outsider to have the biggest one in MY state, and figured that this is one of the places ALL newbies go to to figure out if they want to join. Who wants to join a club that only catches 7-10 lb fish unless it's a "Bass" club ughhh.....:wink:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
How come there isn't a category for Bullheads and Madtoms? I kicked butt as a boy on both. Upper Pamunkey at the rt 360 bridge has the biggest bullheads you ever saw. Some go over 4 pounds.:wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.