Virdigris Navigation channel Port 33 and Port of Catoosa

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by healthydrink, Oct 12, 2008.

1. healthydrink

healthydrink New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    Fished all day only caught 4 between 4 of us, only eaters one blue just under 4 lbs and 3 channel cats under 4 lbs. Lots of shad, bait is easy. Can't get the fish to bite. I can locate them on sonar but no bites. Still better than working!!!!:006::0a23:

2. Steven Armstrong

Steven Armstrong New Member

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    i know what your`e talking about, i fished all day yesterday on kerr , lots of bait, i caught one 3 lb. blue and one garr, i fished a stump field, started out at 10 ft. then eased on in to the shallow water. i never could locate the fish. well there is allways next saturday !

3. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    I may have seen you boat out there Brad. I was bowhunting on the Channel, Fri, Sat and Sun. We threw out a few jugs while bowhunting I like that redneck surf and turf.:smile2: We caught a few but were trying to put a arrow in a deer. I didn't see any until I got out of my stand on Sunday morning. I had a deer bedded down in heavy cover 25 yards from my stand.:embarassed: Oh well.

4. healthydrink

healthydrink New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    I seen a boat with 3-4 guys jugging that had been bowhunting. It was probably you. I was in the yellow pontoon with my brother.