Vikings thread

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i guess we need a thread to talk about most teams, and this is for vike fans:big_smile:

i won't start one about the pats cause little joes colts thread will morph into a pats thread when the pats whip his boys twice this year:smile2:

darn shame rufus alexander got hurt in practice...he would have been an impact player for the vikes this year. AD had a pretty good day for 7 carries...103yds and a touch...and the vikes "D" looked pretty good too...i sure would like to see the vikes and pats in the super bowl...nah....but maybe next year:wink:

2. cat stalker

cat stalker New Member

State:
    missouri
    I am pretty excited about the vikings this year. Mostly because i get to watch every game this year. The wife got me NFL Sunday Ticket, and me and my brother are going to a Vikings game in KC.:big_smile:

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    well, my morning newspaper said AD had 70 yards on eight carries...wonder what he actually had?

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    A thread on the vikes, huh Phil?!? I guess you won't have much to say...:eek:oooh::roll_eyes::confused2::wink::smile2:
    Had to pop in and say GO BRONCOS!!!:cool2:

5. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    I'm a college football fan above all else & an occasional NFL fan. I don't keep up with NFL teams much, admittedly.

I really hope AD does well in the NFL. I think anybody who works as hard as that kid does, just deserves whatever good things come his way. I don't know how much he'll be used & I don't know how effective he's gonna be in the big-time.... but I can guarantee you Vikings fans that you drafted a kid who's gonna bust his ever-lovin' hump for you on & off the field. You guys got a goodun, enjoy.

6. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Mountianeer Fan here. 1 of our best went to the Vikes this year, Dan Mozes. Heck of a center for WVU and thought he would do really well in the NFL. Bad thing is I heard he tore his ACL playing in a preseason game. He is now on the IR list out for the year. Hated to hear that.

7. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    Hey Phil what happened to Rufus I must have missed that report:angry:

8. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    here ya are, Bill...

9. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Phil, what are you doing starting a Vikings thread?LOL! The Pats beating the Colts this year? They haven't been able to do it the last two seasons.:smile2: Good luck to your Vikes though.

10. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you're colts are the ones that need the luck...in case you didn't notice the pats made some pretty strong off-season moves:smile2:

11. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    Finally a vikes thread, their lookin good to me this year boys:wink:. Next preseason game is tomorro isnt it? Might have to miss that one. Terre Haute SOuth vs. Terre Haute north High school game is tomorro night. might have to fill me in.

12. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    does anybody know how we did last night other than a loss how long did the 1st string play I did not see any highlights at all thanks

13. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    what an ugly, ugly game today:crazy:...it is going to overtime.:sad2:

i believe the sooners could beat the vikings OR the lions today:confused2:

14. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    You know what's really sad? 2 defenses took the field yesterday and neither offense bothered to show up....

15. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    I think we need a quarterback now and in bad way!!!!!!!!