Vietnam Memorial Moving wall

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by metalfisher, Jun 27, 2006.

1. metalfisher

metalfisher New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    The Moving Wall is scheduled to be in Marion, Arkansas from 8/9 -8/14 of 2006.

If you have an opportunity to come show your respects to those who did not receive the respect they deserved, please come.

Volunteers are being organized to help man the wall 24 hr per day. If anyone is interested you can go here.

www.CrittendenCountyArkansas.org

I plan on standing my watch. Hope to see some of you there.

Robert Raney
    USAF
    Vietnam Era

2. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I wish it would come thru here. The names of several good friends are on that wall. I've been to the one in DC a few times.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Hope any that can will help out! If it ever comes near here, I plan to go. I was in DC once about 6 years ago and didn't make it to the wall. There was too much traffic and tourists, so I didn't stay long at all. I will make it there some day. Too many hauntings of that era for me not to at some point, if I live long enough.

God Bless

4. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Thanks I looked it up and the Wall will not be too far from me, I might have to make a special trip when SudDawg comes home!

Aaron

TA2D

5. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Definately TA2D. Had an uncle serve in the Marines in Vietnam. Doesn't talk much about it, and I don't think he wants to think about it anymore then he has to.

Suds