Video tape of a cougar

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by kat buster, Aug 23, 2006.

1. kat buster

kat buster New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Ok I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Then my mom tells me to come here and watch the news so I went into the kitchen and what did I see?

A cougar jumping out of a guys window in Michigan. And it was not fake or staged. A cougar got into his house then im not sure what happend in the house but I got to see the video of the cougar jumping out of the window.

Has any body else heard of this yet. I think it just happend with in the last couple of days

2. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    OH MY!!!

No I didnt see that video. But I did see one time where a guy in a spotted toga kicked a big cat with big teeth out a front door along with a few empty milk bottles. Well that cat jumped through the window next to the door and locked out the homeowner. Next thing you know, the guy was beating on the door yelling "WILMAAAAAAAA"

:roll_eyes: :lol:

Anyone else see that one?

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    LMAO...yeah I saw it:lol: :lol: . Seriously though, can you imagine coming down to get a drink of water during the night and catching a glimpse of something that looked like a cougar in the next room? I dont think that it would havbe registered in my head until I went back to bed. Then BAM! "What the...? Was that a...? Nah...couldnt have been. Im going back to sleep:lol: ".

4. jspiel

jspiel New Member

State:
    comstock park michigan
    i saw that video on the news this morning. i believe it was in Kansas, not MI, but i could be wrong.