Video of sickle hook size.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Jun 21, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
  2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    That'll work. You ain't from Joisy are ya. LOL!

3. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Hello Pete,

Hey, I like that clip, and I like that Sickle Hook, I went out yesterday for about 8 hours, not one Cat, Dave and a couple more guys stayed out all night, never got a bite,They were in the Black River, the Current and Black are still flooded, just starting to go down, I did manage to catch 3 little Channels last week,on a relief, comming off the Black River,
    I am begining to think that with the spawn going on and all of this water, that they went down stream, both of these river's dump into the White River, and it dumps into the Mississippi.
    I sure like the looks of the Double Hook rigs that i got from you Pete, I think I will start useing them on all my cut bait, I like your idea of a 7/0 or 8/0 for the top hook and maybe a 5/0 or 6/0 for the bottom one like a trailer hook.

Have a good one

cliff

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Who was that masked man ?

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Yes I'm from Joisy..... Last time I was there, Told my self as soon as this boy made it back south. I would not be back. Guess what.... I have not been back. Started unloading in South joisy and finished up in the bronks...
    I have to say that is a great place to be from..:embarassed: A long way from. Shoot way to many people for me.
    We have a traffic jam, Its 3 dogs and 2 cars.:wink::eek:oooh:
    Pete