Video of me playing Drums.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Mar 12, 2007.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hope it's ok to post this.

I finally figured out how to upload videos, I had a headache today so didn't do very good playing, just messed around a little to test it out, but here it is....I'll do a video of me playing serious tommorow probably.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmlxcep1DME

2. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Zakk, looked and sounded good to me. Makes me glad my girls just played flutes.:big_smile:

st

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Pretty cool brother, thanks for sharing.

4. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Thats cool buddy....I didn't know you played...I posted a picture of my set in my profile :cool2:

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go Zakk! I watched it twice and it was really cool! You got a future in the music field! Drum on my brother!!!:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    A regular "GINGER BAKER" LOL! Glad to see that gift from grandma gettin a work out.

7. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Move over Neil Peart!

Keep rockin Zakk!!!

8. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    not bad...didn't know you played double bass. if I ever get one of those double pedals I might try it out. some good fills you did there also. keep up the good work.

9. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Wow! your triplets/paradiddles are flawless! Are you in a band at all? You should be! :cool2:

10. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Zakk,

That was great! I don't know much about drums, but sure enjoyed listening to you play :lol:
    We have a junior percussionist here... son in 5th grade just started out with the beginning band. When Cory gets home from school, I'm gonna show him your video for inspiration. He's just got the starter kit with the padded practice thingy and bells for now, but some day we'll be needing some advice about what other gear to get... he says he's never gonna quit playing :cool2:
    Please post some more when you can. Thanks!

11. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thanks to everyone for the nice comments, as I said this wasn't a serious one at all, I'm trying to do a real one today or tommorow.

Hey man, I love your set, double bass is nice! And Pearl's the way to go!:big_smile:

Thanks, yes I just started double pedal a few months ago, starting to get better and better at it.

Thanks, I am in a small band right now, and I'm in Marching band in school playing snare drum, that's where I got the triplets, rolls, and stuff from. If you want to hear the rock band I'm in though you can go to www.myspace.com/rustednailsband but that's not me on drums in that recording.

Thanks, and that's fantastic about your son! I started in 6th grade playing the Bells, and practicing the practice pad. Been playing in Marching band since 9th grade, and just got serious about drumset this past Christmas when my grandparents got me a drumset.

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    You're a pretty good drummer Zakk. Keep it up and you'll be famous one day!