video just posted

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Luke Clayton, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Luke Clayton here. If you go to www.ghostblind.com click on LIVE HUNT VIDEO you can see ole' Luke taking a hog down in Texas from the new Ghost Blind... Good hunting AND fishing to all of you!!!!!!

2. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    awesome system Luke, inovation at its best. never seen anything like it.

3. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yes, Matt. I am very impressed with the ease of set up, etc.. the current model has shooting ports (openings that are U shaped) at the top... now the bow or rifle or whatever can be shot while the hunter is seated... Take care, Luke Clayton

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Thanks for the video and the link to the info on the blind. That looks to be one heck of a nice blind. Light weight, ease of setup and total concealment. I like it!!

Thanks Luke!!

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks Luke. That clears the air on a bunch of Questions rolling around in my head. Looks like a winner for sure.:cool2:

6. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    Yes, I am sure you, like me, like the idea of the U shaped ports in the top of the blind. I really do like it and am anxious to put it to work some more. I truly expect this blind to be a big hit beginning this fall as more and more folks learn about it... I won't kid you, though it WAS getting hot when we filmed these little videos!! ha

7. Catfishkid24

Catfishkid24 New Member

State:
    ohio
    wow i have never seen anything like that i wish i could get one and take it up to the local archery shop people would be amazed.