Video Games?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by derbycitycatman, Aug 8, 2008.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Havent seen a thread about these lately so I thought Id see what every one is playing. Im still on the ps2 and will play nba or nfl games from time to time. Finished both of the God of War games for ps2, must plays. Most of my game time is on PC game, Civilization 3, that game is addicting for some reason. I am looking forward to buying a PS3 or the newest Xbox for GTA4, Unreal 3 and the Civilization game.

2. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I`m waiting for the new Metal Gear for PS2 and Resident Evil , God of War 3 and the new ufc game . LMAO I`m not sure what the kids want yet.

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I cant believe I forgot about the new Metal Gear game, ive got 3 but havent played it yet. No where near enough time. Ive also got Resident Evil 4 in the pile to be played, have tried it and wow gonna be intense. I want to play the classics of the ps2 before I get 3 or 360.

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya im glad i have an xbox360.. lotta great games comin out for that thing. the sequal to Fable is coming out in october and im pretty jacked for that.. if you havent played fable you need to! its probably one of the best games ive ever played in my life. i beleive its for xbox original and PC

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am going to recommend that other game!! Go CATFISHING!! Good luck fellows

6. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I was a member of the first video game generation. As a kid we had an Atari, then it progressed to nintendo, super nintendo, playstation, and playstation 2. The super nintendo and playstation 2 still work and now I actually play games with my 5 yr. old Austin sometimes. There was a fishin' game, Reel Fishin' 3 or something like that I used to play, and I really liked all the Gran Tourismo games. I would rather go fishin' for real though and I don't want Austin to start playing them all the time, so they don't get played much now.

7. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    If you like civilization you need to try out an MMORPG(massively multi player online game). We currently play LOTRO(Lord of the Rings online). Nothing cooler than playing a game where you get to progress character and chat with people from all over the world.

In this thread I posted a few screenshots of me fishing in LOTRO.
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86005

8. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    another good mmorpg is World of Warcraft

9. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    Oblivion here...allway like the role playin games.

:wink:

Asus 9500 Vid card

10. Marshall

Marshall New Member

State:
    Junction City,
    PS3 here, and theres nuthin like smashing your buddies in some Madden! Theres a Rapalas Fishing game coming out soon. Prolly gonna get that.

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I still like Pong! Remember making smaller paddles anyone?

12. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Into FPS, right now stuck on frontines: fuel of war and Battlefield: Bad company. Patiently waiting for brother in arms: hells highway and COD: world at war.

13. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    LOL Red foreman and Kelso made smaller paddles man!!!

14. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.

PS2 here, for the past 5 years, I've been addicted to the "Ratchet & Clank" series.

15. jedimanhunter

jedimanhunter New Member

State:
    Texas
    Pong ruled on the ol console tv at home till I got to stand in line at the bowling alley to play the infamous space invaders and astroids. Then battlezone where you drove the green stick tank shooting at other stick tanks and ufos was at the pizza spa. HAHA good times

16. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on PS3 occupies me when not catfishing at night.

17. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    I recieved a code for CODWAW Beta a couple days back, so far its apretty good setup running on the COD4 engine which steps it up for Treyarch as far as being in a WWII setting. The weapons are alittle off but being beta thats expected but might be the gameplan since WWII weapons weren't that accurate. "War Makin" is one of the maps which is on the beach front running through huts with a thompson....just nuts.

18. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I still play the best series ever made on the PC from time to time. Ages of Empires.
    I run NASCAR 2003 on the PC too. Mainly I'll run the track they will be racing at that week.
    Gives you alot better idea of what they are doing and when they are doing it and what they are probally dealing with when it comes to traffic and passing.
    Helps to invest in a decent wheel and pedals too.

I have a ton of PC games but those are probally my 2 strongest mainstays currently.