Video Games - Does Anyone Play Them?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by thomcat, Sep 4, 2006.

1. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    if any1 here plays video games, what system do u use and what is your favorite games..................??????

mine is xbox, and my favorite is fighting games, football, and search games, like resident evil,,, .etc

2. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    yea i do

i got a XBOX

and i love racing games and first person shooters

also i used to play computer games and i really liked them but i need to get a BETTER system some of these new games are just TOO MUCH

but i like role playing games and shooter games

i dont think racing games are good on a comp but Shooting games like quake and stuff like that are A+ but role playing games like AOE is also pretty cool

Jeff

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    ps2 mortal kombat , tekken , nascar , splinter cell , snake eater , killzone , dynasty warriors all good games

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I dont have time to play games, i spend most of my spare time, either fishing or on here.:big_smile:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I have a PS2,I like most any racing games(esp. nascar) and a couple Final Fantasy games.Racing is my fav. I have the Dale JR. racing wheel and its killer!!!

6. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have x-box and ps2. I like army combat games, NASCAR, football, basketball, just to name a few.

7. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I used to have a ps2 until the thing quit ejecting the discs.:sad2: Wrestling, shooting, role-playing, fighting, sports heck I think I like em all. I cant get into racing games too much but the burnout games were cool. Now Im back to playing the old playstation and its not too bad. PC games are good too but having an older computer I cant play the new ones. I like Civ 2, serious sam and Unreal 2004.

8. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I've got an xbox 360. I love first person shooters. I play a lot of boxing too. Sometimes you'll catch me racing, but lately I haven't had much time to do anything on it.

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I have not played a new video game since Doom. While I enjoy the older Deer Hunter games and any of the fishing games I will have to look into some of each in newer form.

10. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    P.C. games: Unreal Tournament, UT2K4, Far Cry, Pacific Heroes, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Sim City 4.

PS: Gran Tourismo 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Black, NASCAR Dirt to Daytona, Destroy all humans, Burnout 3, ATV Quad racing 2, Simpsons Road Rage, ATV Offroad Fury, Army Men Air Attack 2, Medal of Honors (all of 4 of them), Ace Combat 5, and Twisted Metal Black.

I usually play games when the weather wont let me do much, or when I have insomnia. But now that I have found the BOC, the dust has been building on the games.:big_smile:

11. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Used to do MS flight sims and combat flight sims all the time.

12. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    my friend has 6 computers networked in his basement and on thursdays we have game nite where we play 1st person shooters and military stradegy games like empire earth or metal of honor (1 & 2). none of that fantasy crud like dungeons & dragons.

13. amatuer cat catcher

amatuer cat catcher New Member

State:
    NC
    i have a ps2 and i like all games

14. Jamey

Jamey New Member

State:
    Pegram, Tennessee
    Ps2:
    Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, the Jak & Daxter series, Grand Turismo *, Metal Of Honor Frontline, ATV Offroad Fury *, Rez

PC:
    MS Flight Simulator X, MS Combat Flight Simulator, Wolfenstein Enemy Territory

If you're on a budget, I highly recommend Wolfenstein ET. Besides being a great (and free!) strategic multiplayer first-person shooter, it still runs great on older systems (such as my five year old Dell). Google it, download the game, download the patches, and you're good to go!

15. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    My kids and I play XBOX and PS2. The only games I really play lately are Ace Combat and Fight Night. I hear that Madden '07 grossed over 100 million in its first week!

16. hammerhead

hammerhead New Member

State:
    Henderson,KY
    I play PC, PS2, XBOX, and XBOX360. They all have their own good games. I like Final Fantasy games, racing games, RPGs, Halo, and the Resident Evil type games. The game I have been playin the most lately is Morrowind on XBOX.

17. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i have an xbox but i dont play it much, when i do its fable or Star wars games.

18. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Nope. Don't understand all those new fangled video games? I do have a little device i bought at circut city though, heh, heh, It's got Mrs.Packman, Dig-Dug, galaga, Pole Position and another one or two on it. Dont play vidio games as a rule though.

LOL ever heard of Morrowind? The wife has this game and all it does is screw up the computer!!

19. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah, I have alot of the old systems but now day it the x-box 360. Do any of you folks play xbox live?

20. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I have MS Flight Simulator 2004... spent many hours on that one but never mastered the commercial instrument flight check.

That gal would fail me every time.:eek:oooh: