((VIDEO)) Catfishing with BIG SAM and 777

Discussion in 'Catfishing Videos' started by HOLD-ACCOUNT, Dec 31, 2008.

1. HOLD-ACCOUNT

HOLD-ACCOUNT New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Go catfiishing with the fellas from Team Catfish Video. The are on their way to TX to fish for 2 day when they stop and catfish with 2 of the BOC's finest.....BIG SAM and 777 (JOHNNY).

Mother nature was not kind......but we went out for a few hours anyway.....:wink:

Part 1 of Catfishing Webbers Falls 12 26 08 has the catfishing action with tip and tricks.

Part 2 of Catfishing Webbers Falls has BIG SAM and 777 showing you how and why they rigged up their catfish boats like they did. (Good Info)

Part 1 http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4207142/11310425

Part 2 http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4209959/11317406

We hope you enjoy the videos.....

We have 2 more coming out in the next 2 days and 1 of them is a doozie......Be sure and check out parts 1,2,3, and 4 of our catfishing trip to Lake Tawakoni TX. We are catfishing with former Blue Catfish World Record Holder Cody Mullennix. There are lots of BIG BLUES and some great tips and tricks in this video!:cool2::cool2::cool2:

2. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Can't wait to see those!

3. healthydrink

healthydrink New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    Thanks Jeff. I love your videos. Thanks for showing us how people set up their boats.

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Dang good show. Thanks Johnny, Big Sam and you Jeff. I learned some good stuff here.

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Big Sam and Johnny 777 are a class act and some A1 catfishermen. I fished with 'em and them boys knows whats going on. Great video. Thanks Team Catfish!

Gonne have to get their autographs now next time I see 'em. LOL!

6. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Great video Sam, Johnny and Jeff! real good info but just plain like watching catfish videos!

Jaime

7. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Ya need to come fish with us again skip!!!:smile2: I'll auto-graph that check ya send us for fishing after ya make that million $$$ on you new web-site!!!!!:eek:oooh::wink::tounge_out: