Vick is a Eagle

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Mi11er, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    They just said on the football game that Vick signed a two year deal with the Eagles. Wow, didn't see that coming:eek:oooh:

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    So someone actually signed his A@@.

3. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    They just said the same thing on the countdown to kickoff for the Cowboy/Raider game.

5. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    :crazy::crazy::crazy: did see that one comin:crazy::crazy::crazy:
    I hope he doesnt expect a warm friendly welcoming hell he just signed with a city that booed santa :big_smile:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  6. Maybe he won't throw up and lose in the Superbowl like McNabb.:wink::smile2::smile2:

7. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    turn over enough rocks in Philly John and look at what you'll find.:wink:

8. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I think its a good move by the Eagles they needed a more solid backup..They've put together a heck of an offense.But they lost a lot on defense and the big loss of Jim Johnson..My team the Saints have proven that a dynamic offense without a defense doesn't get very far..

9. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    McNabb's time is running out!

Vick will make any offense better.

10. I just heard on 610 this morning they signed McNabb to a new two year deal for 27 million??:eek:oooh: WTF?:crazy: He'll get hurt anyway and we'll let Vick do his thing:wink:. Some of those passes last night McNabb made weren't worth 10$.:confused2:

11. Could be worse pal, it could be "RATHERSMAN"!!.:crazy::smile2::smile2:

12. catman79

catman79 New Member

State:
    iowa
    i think everybody should get off the guys ,back,he did the time for his crime,now he just wants to get on with his life.nobody is perfect we all have our flaws

13. brownie525

brownie525 New Member

State:
    Nj
    ya but most people flaws dont include fighting murdering and torturing defenseless dogs. The guy is scum and if you think he paid his debut your nuts:confused2:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  14. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    Hes not done paying his debt by a long shot.He is gonna get grief over this for a long time.10 years from now when you wonder about this,then you might consider whether he paid his debt and I bet the answer will be yes,paid in full.He is gonna hear about this for a long time.....

I am a long time Eagles fan and I will just say.....wait and see.
    We are talking about the same people that threw snow at Santa and they will cuss you out in a second.....And remember he has to live up there somewhere close by....

15. All we can do is see how this fella decides to run the rest of his life like:confused2:. I personally don't mind the Eagles making the move:wink:. This team needs some kind of spark, even if it puts a fire under McNabbs rear end to start playing for what he's getting paid for:angry:. This guy did something really bad, got caught, and the justice system processed him:cool2:, and it is time for him to show what he learned, and be a better, contributing citizen to society. Plus it really spices things up!:smile2:

16. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Philly has gone to the dogs...

17. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    Steve,my family is from New Providence......Pannells.Truce rd and Mt Airy rd. Havent been up there in quite some time.

18. mylz17

mylz17 Member

State:
    Birdsboro, PA
    I don't forsee Vick playing in an Eagles game this year.
    This was a move to get Vick back on his feet (http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/32412518/ns/sports-nfl/?ns=sports-nfl). The organization won't use him. If they do it's preseason games 3 and 4.

The Eagles organization will take the crap from the press and protesters. We have the most hardcore fans and we'll all get over it. Once it is no longer "hot news"... they'll trade Vick to a team who needs a quarterback for draft picks or some much needed defensive players. Middle line backer anyone? Bradley is out for the season (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp09/news/story?id=4374410) :embarassed:

He's not even able to play until week 6. Hmmm...
    Week 6 = 10/18
    Trade Deadline = 10/20

19. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I wonder if Jessie Jackson is gonna apologize for saying Vick was a victim of collusion??I won't hold my breath..

20. I don't know Nick, that's the most I heard Ried last night on the WYSP post game talking and explaining and jolly sounding and friendly with the press than usual, and sound'n like he's kinda lickin' his chops to get this guy on the field.:smile2: