Very sick and disturbed people.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Aug 7, 2006.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Just a couple days ago, two women in thier 70's were raped, and mudered. The sick person or the sick people that did this dumped the bodies in the field right beside my house. This is very disturbing to everyone in my neighborhood of course, I only have about 4 neighbors though. One of them was riding his golfcart with his dad and they found the bodies, he is younger then me and so shook up about it, he does not want to stay at his home right now. Now thier are a ton of helicopters flying around, and policeman all around my house, late last night there was about 50 police man with dogs at the end of my driveway and other neighbors driveway. Then a little bit ago, news people came to my house and even though I didn't know much about what happened, they asked me to tell them how I feel about the situation so I did, and I guess I'll be on the news sometime.

Just like I said in the title of this thread, whoever did this is, Very, very disturbed. I just hope they manage to catch whoever did this, and I feel sorry for the family of the two victims. The police said they do not believe the killers knew the two women, so these people definitely might kill someone else. I don't think they would mess with anyone in our neighborhood, but that's all I can do, is hope.

Zakk

2. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    That's SICK!!!! We had a similar situation happen in my home town...except there was three guys, and one very old lady... And when one of 'em was asked, "Why'd you do it?" He replied, "Why not?" ....and THAT'S why I'm thankful for the death penalty... I hope they find the b@$*%ds who done that, before it happens again.

-Red

3. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    ya'll watch out for yourselves little brother...yes there are many sick people in todays world and most you would never be able to tell

4. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    lock yer doors and hide under the bed , i agree got to be a sick individual

5. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    You're right, Zakk, there are some very sick, disturbed and cowardly people in the world. And they most frequently seem to prey on those who are least able to defend themselves. This is a most unfortunate reality of our society today.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah guys, before this we never locked our doors for some reason but now we do, and we don't have guns, but I keep a baseball bat under the sheets with me now..lol. Also, about a month ago some guy broke in our friends house and tried to get his wife and his wife stabbed the intruder but he still got away and they didn't catch him yet.

I don't understand how a person can be so sick, I just hope they catch these people and definitely hope they get the death penalty.

7. flatheadmaniac

flatheadmaniac New Member

State:
    Missouri
    i agree that is some sick disturbing news i hope they catch them people also or person. how can people do that crap god it makes me sick.

8. southpaw

southpaw New Member

State:
    alabama
    zak i will pray for you and your friends. be very careful.it is so awful that this world has come to the way it is.i hope they catch the men who did that.kepp your house locked down and tell evrybody around there to watch for strange people lurking around and if you see someone call the police

9. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Wow! Thats scary! I cant believe that a kid found them. Imagine how that affected him. I wouldn't want to stay home either! Oh, what sad times are these? :angry:

10. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    There was a guy going around Lynchburg, Va. raping old ladies last year but they finally caught him. At least he wasn't killing them. There are some sick folks out there and seem to be getting sicker all the time. Then it hits the media and people want to start talking about gun control. They should teach gun control in grade school and make gun ownership mandatory after 18 years old. The media would have you think that the police will protect us but the fact is they can not. We have to protect ourselves and each other. In the area I've been living in the last 25 years it can take 30 minutes or longer for the police to arrive after calling 911. The bad guys can be long gone by then.

11. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Oh and also, the murderer used a knife, and really slashed the victims up very badly, he didn't use a gun.

12. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Zakk, that is terrible!

But the sad thing, there is plenty more out there that would do the same... I don't say they are sick... they are just mean and full of hate.

That is the reason my wife and I have our CCW permits.

13. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I agree 200% with Billie, and Dayton.

14. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    That is disgusting. I hope they hang for it. There is no justification for a crime like that.

15. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Be careful Zakk. Lots of crazy people out there. Take care and don't go fishin' alone for a while.

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I will be very careful, where I go fishing is about 40 miles away from here though, thank goodness. But I will still be careful everywhere I go.

17. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Take care Brother I just sent up a prayer asking Asking The Good LORD to sheld and protect you and your family

18. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Well said Redd. I hope they find em...

19. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Wow thats pretty scary to have that happen so close to home.

20. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Not if you shoot straight. There some sick people out there that is why my wife pratices with her pistol regularly.