VERY SAD VIDEO

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by Tubby Catfishin, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Hi yall......... generally Im a fun lovin happy fella but I seen this video pop up again today and I wanted to share it w/ everyone. Its very sad and it should be watched by every parent and human w/ a heart in this world!!

2. Tubby Catfishin

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Too sad!How could someone do anything to hurt an innocent child?Makes me sick!

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thats awfull,I never understood how anyone could do harm to a child.

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    brought tears to my eyes.

i can say one one thing. i have a 10 month old and an 8 year old. i ever caught anyone hurting them like this i would be quickly excuted. because what the scumbag that done its remains would look like when police arrived i would probably be deemed a butcher.

that soldier lost the war. sadly if i were him i would have burried the demon shortly after in a shallow grave. if i even gave him the respect of kicking a little dirt over him.:angry::angry:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    This is a very sad video. The judge that gave the child back to the mother should be charged and given a sentence himself. This is sick.

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    When the video came up and I saw the title I turned it off. I cant watch stuff like that, my blood gets boiling. This is why Im not a cop, they would never make it to court. Thanks for the post and reminding us.

8. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    ya, very true. sickening to think that us justice takes a death to react. aw that pi$$#s me off to see that video. 25.5 was a slap on the wrist. he should have been hung from the tree out front. in america there are more rights to protect scumbags than children.

cant hang him. thats against his rights??????????? what about kelsey briggs? she had rights too. they were taken along with her sweet inocent little life. glad the mom is sitting in prizon too. maybe the women in there will find out and give her a little abuse too. i assume child killers dont bet much sympaty there either.

if anyone ever seen the story on the mother and boyfriend that drowned the womans three childern in clinton lake "ya the one i fish" said they parked the car on the boat ramp and got out to talk. three children in back seat. car "accidently rolled in" neither was wet when police arrived. they too ozzie would never made it from the ramp if i was a police officer. eye for eye for me. killing kids is one of the worst crimes imo.

9. Tubby Catfishin

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Jeremy i Have a 6 month old daughter now and I saw this...... I cant lie to you guys I cried like a baby. Just the thought of not having her here everyday destroys me.... How could ANYONE harm a child?:sad2: This is what our world has come to.....

10. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    This stuff just makes me ill, The Mother, Judge and Stepfather deserve only one punishment and it is not jail. I will furnish the bullets. People like that do not deserve to be on the planet.

11. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    My God, what would compell someone to harm an inoccent, defensless child? This really disturbed me, as it should. I just cant wrap my head around the cause of it. The poor father, I cant begin to imagine his grief and his rage. God give him peace.

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i was just about to cause it made me think of my baby and my 14year old brother we lost in 03. racing accident but loosing children is bad enough but from a losers hands. thats the ultimate crime.:angry:

13. fishing bum

fishing bum New Member

State:
    Victoria Texas
    Sad,sad,sad. Sending up prayers for the father and his family. will also send up praiers for those that done this to such a small child. Hope that they ask God to forgive them because if they don't they will get their just due on judgement day

g

14. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I shed a tear after watch this video. Being the father of 2 loving boys, watch something like this makes me an even stronger parent. It make me just sick knowing that crap like this happens in everyday society. In a previous post, I agree, the judge should serve a life sentence.:angry: Children are our future, as parents we should make sure their future is happy and fullfilling!!

15. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    that is really sad the court should be punished to for putting that baby back in that enviroment but it happens all the time by the courts it needs to stop prayers to that young man that lost his baby over stupid sh--t like that i have foster child that her mother set the house on fire with the 5 month old baby in it i have fought in court with parents and i won now she is almost 10 yrs old

16. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    good for you!!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

17. Shadow Hunter

Shadow Hunter New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Tears yes! Words no! Prayers for Father & Grandmother!!! :cry::cry::too_sad::worship:

18. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Sad circumstances, Lucky they was in jail, / protective custody awaiting trial. I know it would be rough to not rip them to pieces. I hope the Judge thinks about it when he tries to sleep at night. Tough to come back thinkin ya did it all to protect the family, and find out ya protected people who do things like that.

19. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Very sad, I couldn't watch it either, I have a 3 year old daughter and she is a daddy's girl all the way. I couldn't even imagine my life without her.
    People that kill children don't deserve to live. :angry:

20. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm a peace loving person. There are not many things that "lite me up" but this IS one of them!:angry:
    My ancestors had a way of dealing with an "individual" like this whom is lower than any animal and is lower than whale droppings in the Mariana Trench and that ain't nothing lower than that on this planet!
    As this is a Family Channel I will not post the details! But it involves a rope, a knife, and is very slooooow and very, Very, VERY PAINFUL! If you can't figure it out send me a PM and I will tell you.
    If this had been my child, ... ... well ... this is a Family Channel and we best not go there! It brought several tears to my eyes too! ... ... I should not have watched all of it because I knew what it was going to be about when I first saw it! I won't be getting any sleep tonight!!
    In years past I have had to deal with "prisoner's" some that were very hard core.
    I draw some solace, not much at all, but some, ... from what I have learned dealing with these hard core criminals. A person can be a murder, ... a bank robber, an adult rapist, cyberthief, even an arsonist or homosexual and can survive within the prison system without too much trouble.
    HOWEVER! Do sexual or physical harm to a young innocent child, such as this little lady we saw on that video clip and yours will be a miserable existence, that is, IF you even manage to stay alive, once you get in the prison population!!!! THAT is NOT tolerated by even the hardest core criminals!!
    I also draw some solace that should this "man and woman" survive their prison stay, that their "service" is NOT over. When they leave this World and their corporeal body behind, there is still a judgment that they will have to face! Even in the farthermost reaches of my imagination {and I can imagine pretty radical sometimes too!} I cannot think of anything worse in this World that could hold a candle, so to speak, to what Our CREATOR will cast down upon them when the time comes!!!!
    We are given Free Choice by Our CREATOR, but with that choice comes awesome RESPONSIBILITY too!
    It matter not, how wealthy and rich you might be, how powerful your political connections, or means to make things happen the way you want them too, irregardless of the "little man" that may be involved but is a "nothing" to you!
    None of this makes any difference because for all things there comes a time, and a time will come when you will be forced to leave all this power; wealth, political, or any other "power" behind on this mortal Earth! And then you will stand before Judgment, without wealth, without power of any Earthly kind!
    How clean is Your Heart?, how clear are your eyes?, how Noble is your Spirit? How have you lived your life on Earth??? I am sure that there are many, many, people that will have a Rude Awakening, ... come their Day of Judgment!
    I am so thankful that the little lady is in Our CREATOR'S hands and presence, away from mortal harm, and the evil, that men [and unfortunately, women] do!
    I have no doubt that should she desire to return to Earth, she will NOT be put in such harms way ever again, but instead, will come into a loving family of strong positive religious beliefs, that has the highest of morals and character, that wants her and will do all they can to provide her with the best of everything! As any parent should strive to do!
    That is all I have to say.
    Fraternally and Sincerely,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post, beginning of a Prayer]]]]]