Very funny story

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by catfish chaser, Jul 15, 2007.

1. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    I was fishing on the beaver river today down by the dam. I was using a suspending shad rap, which I ended up snagging and loosing:crazy:. about fifteen minutes later I was using a crank bait. As i was reeling it in it felt like a hit a little stick. I pulled it up and I caught the shad rap that I lost a couple minutes ago. There was no line attached to it, I caught it while it was suspending in the water. I couldn't believe it Whats the odds of doind that:smile2::smile2:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Ryan - Its always nice to recover snagged gear!:big_smile: Most times you ain't gettin' it back but sometimes you luck out!

3. tallbump

tallbump New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Wow, good deal. So....you catch any fish?

4. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    I ended up catching 2 smallmouth and 1 sauger. I watched these 2 guys in a boat catch fish after fish though. I think they were using jigs but from shore I kept getting stuck in the rocks with my jigs

5. tallbump

tallbump New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    That's what usually happens to us. I catch one or two and everyone else catches em left and right. What can you do?

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    With that good of luck some would suggest you play the lottery.:cool2::big_smile:

7. jigerjim

jigerjim Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    I alway's said, if your not loseing tackle your not fishin in the right place:wink: