Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May just be I am noticing it more than in the past, but it seems to me we are having an uptick in new members joining and old ones returning. I kind of noticed it about a six weeks ago as it seemed I was welcoming someone new to the USCA more often than I had in the past.
I got to wondering how much additional work it would be to add a new members this month box, kind of like the top contributors this month one I now see when I log on. I think it would be interesting but not worth a lot of additional time investment if it would require that.
I have encouraged several of my catfishing buddies to check us out, join and participate in the discussions but as of yet I haven't seen any of them joining but will continue to try and recruit new members.

·
Administrator
Chattanooga TN
194 Posts
May just be I am noticing it more than in the past, but it seems to me we are having an uptick in new members joining and old ones returning. I kind of noticed it about a six weeks ago as it seemed I was welcoming someone new to the USCA more often than I had in the past.
I got to wondering how much additional work it would be to add a new members this month box, kind of like the top contributors this month one I now see when I log on. I think it would be interesting but not worth a lot of additional time investment if it would require that.
I have encouraged several of my catfishing buddies to check us out, join and participate in the discussions but as of yet I haven't seen any of them joining but will continue to try and recruit new members.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I will do some checking and see what can be done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts