Venting

Discussion in 'Boating' started by catfish kenny, Sep 10, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Went out tonight on the DesMion , She is running hard and I lost this anchor I had and now I don't know how I am gonna replace it.It come with my other boat and who ever made it knew what they was diong.It looked like a stainless grappiling hook.....Dont trust those worthless boat hooks that are suppose to lock shut cause they do not always work:angry::eek:oooh::angry::eek:oooh::angry:

2. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Without seeing it you might have been using a hook that is used in trapping. Its about 10 inches long and looks like a big hook. Can get them for about 20 bucks!!

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I think this was a home-made job but IF I can find another reasonably priced I want it that baby was nice-(up front right side of boat) Oh and thanks everyone

Attached Files:

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm not sure of the current you fish but i carry a net grab in my boat. It is a 10 inch piece of pipe, 2 inch in diameter filled with lead. when it's made it has 4 curved prongs that run thru the pipe, then lead is poured into it. I've used it for years to retrieve hung trotlines an it make a good anchor. just run upstream an it pulls loose. let me know if ya need a pic.

5. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I cant see the darn thing!!:cool2:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I guess my eyes are failing me faster than I thought. Could not make it out on the boat.

7. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    OMGosh!! i thought my new glasses was wrong prescription for a minute until i read others can't see it either. whew :eek:oooh:
    gary

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    guys its the shiny thing on the right side in front....I give you the best pic I could :confused2: