Valentines Day

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Feb 13, 2007.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey in a few hours it will be that special lovers day what are you doing for your mate
    I will run my wife a hot bubble bath with candles all around the tub and then fix her a relaxing cup of hot choclate and hand her a dozen red roses and try to keep the kids from bothering her

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    valentines day really isnt that much of a holliday if you arent in a relationship, cuz otherwise whats the point. sorry if im killin the mood here but i dont really like this "holliday"

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Wil no need to say you are sorry cause I have been there many times.A little advice if you want it think of a young lady in your area that you want to get the attention of and give her a card or box of candy and see what happens

4. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Will ya need to get on the horn an scout out that girl(s) yer interested in on the sly. The third party friend of a friend kind of thing. When ya get a line on one that's not attached.....Scout the terrain. Valentines Day is like the opening morning of deer season son. Yer wasting a good oppurtunity. Clocks ticking. It is the perfect day to express yer interest. I bet yer like I was and the girls are waiting for you to come in out of the woods. Girls don't like not having a Valintine either. Or as my son would say; "Duh!"
    :smile2:

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    haha ive never ever in my life heard valentines day explained like that... and it made sense.. hmm i wonder if that means im more redneck than i thought. lol, thanks brother ill keep that in mind

6. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Will,
    Boots nailed it right there. You don't have to want to marry the girl. I bet you know lots of girls who don't have a special someone. You have a chance here to make a new friend. Get to it...W

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hay Will The Brothers ALL Have Given You Some Good Pointers There! Only one thing I might Add,And Thats While Your Checking things out First(Which is Smart) Find Out what kind of Fishing Boat She Owns Also.You Know If a Fella going to take the BIG DIVE, Might as Well Hit The BIG ol Double Jakpot Right!! LOL. Your Friend. J.D.
    :0a26: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2:

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Today's Valentine's Day? :eek:oooh: Uh Oh..... :embarassed: Think the wife will like a can of WD-40 and some duct tape?

9. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Isn't that called "stalking"..??:lol:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Boycott shampoo. Demand real poo!

10. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    JD...you took the words right out of my mouth. Or at least find one that likes to fish.

11. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    there are girls that do not have someone but they are the ones that smoke, drink, do drugs, and have sex a lot. id rather go fishin than to mess with that stuff

12. KNOTHEAD

KNOTHEAD New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    GOOD FOR YOU!:0a24:

13. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Keep on with that thought and you will find the right one and you will be hit with the cupids arrow and nothing you can do will change that so stay smart

14. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ya know...this is off the subject, but a girl once invited me to go fishing at her families lake. She said no need for tackle. We have all that, and a paddle boat. So, being the self respecting sportsman who also likes pretty girls, I jumped on the opportunity. Well, long story short, we never went fishing any time in the following 6 months we were together. We never had time. Then I had to cut her loose because there's lots of fish in the sea. Settled down now. Just a short story.LOL!