Vacation Time

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by JimmyJonny, Apr 3, 2008.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    The family and I are going to Pigeon forge next week for a vacation. I was wondering if you Tenn. folks can point us in the right direction on where to stay and what else to do out that way. I will be me the wife and two kids, Stephani 10 and Jimmy jr 7 years old. We will also have our 2 pitbulls with us so the hotel has to let us in with animals.

Cheap is good but of coarse we don't wanna stay in something that's in a bad section or is run-down ; )

The kids wanna go to that Dolly World but I'm up for hip surgery in two weeks so walking all over the planet isn't possible for me atm. I can get around fine but I fear my pain would just drag them down and I hate to disappoint my little ones. My youngin's are the finest " A " students a proud dad could ever ask for and really want to make them happy ; )

Soooooo..here is my plan. I was wondering if someone lives in the area and would consider taking me fishing. To be honest I don't even know what lakes/rivers are out there yet. I haven't ran this across the wife yet but she knows I'm gonna fish...thats a given there, and this way everyone is happy. We are leaving around Friday and I have to be back Sunday because I have my pre-opt appointment on Monday and then Surgery on Friday the 18th. No telling how long I will be land locked so I'm fishing hard core for the next two weeks. If we have to go a day earlier so I can fish that's prolly no prob.

In the least perhaps some of us can get together for lunch or maybe fire up a grill at the hotel. I sure would like to meet some of you folks in person and will go out of my way to do so ; )

Thanks
    -Jim-

My Pb is a #20 blue......Will Tenn bring me my new Pb ?

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I cant believe I spelled my daughters name wrong...its spelled Stefani, LOL.

-Jim-

3. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Jimmy enjoy that vacation with the family!!!:smile2: Surely Tennessee will provide a fish over 20lbs:cross: