Vacation Spots

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gcarlin, Aug 19, 2006.

1. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Hello To All. If You could go anywhere for a vacation where would you go? Me, I'd be in the hills of Tenn. lol

2. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Of all the places we've been I could stand another trip to Hawaii, probably next time, spent it all on Maui. :smile2:

3. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Man that's hard to say. I've been to a lot of places. It just depends on what my plans are. I love the Ozark Mountains, but I also love the dessert South West, namely Arizona. Then again the Ocean is great too. :big_smile:

4. safetybass

safetybass New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Vacation isn't a "spot" to me. It's a frame of mind and activity. I can successfully "vacation" on my couch. I've had enjoyable vacations in the Ozarks and in Canada. New Mexico, Arizona, Texas. Mississippi, Alabama. The only thing I can say was consistent, I had a fishing rod!

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

For a fishing vacation I would go back home to Texas, it has it all if you have the time to fish for it.

Hunting its a tie between Texas and Oklahoma, for deer. Turkey North Carolina.

To get away from it all Alaska.

And last but not least I think I could really enjoy a trip to Hawaii, as long as I didnn't upset any locals.

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    How about Kenlake State Park around the 15 of Sept. People told me it is nice I am going there on MY Vacation.

7. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I would have to say i would go to Amsterdam..... Or Rome.....

8. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    my ideal vacation would be in a state park somewhere with great mosquito free camping within just a few feet of great bank fishing. Lol ive never found a state park that had both.
    other than that, i like Vegas baby!

9. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio

man i would have nto say jamaca. we weent there for are honeymoon and it was awsome. treated like a king and queen

10. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    a month trip to canada to fish and hunt.

11. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    anywhere with a lake with some big cats in it! lol

12. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    the mountains of colo , some where above timber line

13. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I got to plug my adoped state Arkansas:big_smile:

14. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    I am from the hills of Tennessee and I would have to agree with you. Took the family camping back in June, upper east Tennessee, had a really good time. Plan to do that again next year.

15. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Right now I'd take the wife somewhere with great SCUBA diving and warm water so I guess Maui or Figi. But for a great fishing vacation, it's hard to beat Maine. The fishing is fantastic, the water is crystal clear, and there are very few people to get in your way. I've gone up there fishing for two weeks and never saw anyone on the water that wasn't with me. They say a man can fish a place every day of his life there and still not fish them all.

16. Backwater

Backwater New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Belize for me...please