Vacation in Ohio

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Angler2007, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just got back from a trip to Ohio. Stayed 5 days with my aunt and uncle in NE Ohio. I took the boy along. We were able to fish 3 days on Lake Erie for walleye. We caught our limit each day right around noon. We had 24 Sat, 30 Sun, and 36 on Mon. The largest for the weekend went 9.5 pounds and we had 3 more over 8. The wind never stopped blowing, which made for some rough seas. Sunday when we quit, they were 4 - 6' seas with the occasional bigger ones. Jacob didn't get sick and as you can tell by the pics he liked sitting in the captains chair. Just thought I would share my trip and pics since we had such a good time.

Attached Files:

2. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    here are a few more pics.

Attached Files:

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures and story David. But I think next time maybe you ought to reel some of the fish in because it looks like you have worn that little man out:smile2:.

Tom

4. OhioRiverCatfisher

OhioRiverCatfisher New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Looks like a great trip. Bet the little guy had a blast!! The big guy too from the looks of the fish you two caught. Thanks for sharing..........

5. Bigbluefisherman

Bigbluefisherman New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That is some good eating right there...I don't mind keeping a few walleye every now and again when I get the chance to head north to catch a few. Thats for sharing.