Vacatfish droping in to say hello trying to hang in.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by vacatfish, Mar 30, 2009.

1. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    How is everyone doing i would like to say hello to all who know me and welcome to the new who don't.

Im doing ok i guess league pool still going strong for me not to offten i get to take my eyes off the green felt infact i got to head out here shortly at 530pm to go practice for my tuseday night tournament.

Alot on the mind not trying to make my troubles anyone els cousin in the hospital needing this i have no way of giving them other then that riding on my mind i guess im ok aint got to the water yet but i do hope to soon if things slow down and stuff stops happening.

I got photos of my pool league team but have forgot how to post photos on here lol and afew of me playing i miss my brothers and sisters here alot i love you all no i have not forgot about any of you please do not think i have if ya ever in my area of bedford virginia do not be scared to yell and come shoot afew games of pool with me.

Heading to yet another championship late may early june this time in 9 ball i guess it's all in the stroke hmmmm.

Love the many changes that have been made to the site paul sis and the mods yall do one hell of a job my hats off to yall as said before ya cant blink here to much cause ya do ya gonna miss something.

Talk to you all soon love you all.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice to see ya checking in buddy. Good luck on the tables!!

3. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    good to hear from you randy
    chip

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Randy!!! :big_smile: How have you been? :0a23:
    :wink:

5. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Good to see you checking in, looking forward to hearing more from you.
    Loop