V.P. Cheney's Hunting Partner

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Environmentor, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Environmentor

Environmentor New Member

State:
    Buffalo, Iowa
    This is more of a "cooler" side to the following thread, which is becoming pretty heated:
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8138&page=1

V.P. Cheney "accidently" shot his hunting partner with bird shot, but the partner lived and will be fine.

On that fateful day, who would you have liked to be Cheney's hunting partner: another politician, a hated sports figure, an ex-lover, your mother-in-law? Who would you like to see get peppered with some bird shot by V.P. Cheney?

2. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Ron,

My list is so long, the BOC would have to open up a dozen new servers to handle it all... lol

Mike

3. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    :evil-big: :evil-big: :evil-big:

How perfectly mean-spirited...I love it!

4. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Ill tell ya... and this is SOOOO apropriate for me today.

I'd like to give a lil peppering to the two guys I saw "casing" my house yesterday. At the very least, their shiny burgundy Impala- which if they had business on any dirt road like mine two miles off the nearest pavement they ought not have a shiny car ever.

I gave the ole state boys their descriptions and I gave the wife a quick lesson on point-and-click. Maybe she will bag her a couple of thugs in time.... hope she never has to.

grrr!

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I've considered the question with an open mind.
    Only one I can think of that I would like to see shot by Cheney is, "Bin Liden"

Should we invite him to Texas for a bird hunt.

6. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Dano,

I'll toss in some cash for his air-fare, IF I have any left over, after I buy Dick an auto loader and a box of deer slugs. lol

Mike